Recruiting Update

eaglesfan036

Hey fam, you are probably wondering what I am up to for recruiting purposes. Here's what going on.

I created a VHL demographics survey to find our target market for twitter.  Twitter ads really interest me because of how targeted you can make your ads, and they only charge on a per click basis. The hope is that we have a decent success rate for that per click basis because the people seeing these ads will be in our target market of 18-31, white male, with lifestyles of gaming and sportsfan. The demographic survey didn't find an income group that stood out, as the VHL has very diverse incomes.

I've also been spamming Youtube videos on occasion, but no success there :( I've even started doing kendrick's good idea of commenting on others comments so they see it in notifications. 

Lastly, I had posted a ton of free ads on kijii for us. The problem is, Kijii took down the ads saying that we weren't offering anything tangible. I don't think the kijii ads were getting much traffic anyway :(

hopefully twitter ads work well and if anyone has ideas please share

15 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Lastly, I had posted a ton of free ads on kijii for us. The problem is, Kijii took down the ads saying that we weren't offering anything tangible.

Those motherfuckers.

3 hours ago, Higgins said:

Twitch.tv NHL 17 streams

twitch advertising is dumb and doesnt have a page setup to quickly start a campaign like twitter. This is their advertising page. However, I am spamming multiple nhl 17 streams about the vhl tonight! :)