Jump to content

Syndergaardian #1


457
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Unfortunately it's a VHL Radio so it's worth only 2 TPE, however its a little short and not much was really VHL related.

Yeah, the next one will have more to do with the league. We didn't exactly have much to go off of, since we just started and are just getting things figured out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, 457 said:

 That would be as the IP says.

 

7 hours ago, 754 said:

Thanks, and yeah, we are

Neat, me too! Just went on a sushi date at Sushi Date for the first time. It was good, but probably next time I'll go for sushi at Go For Sushi. Also sorry for invading your privacy!

 

As for podcast length, I certainly wouldn't sweat it for the 2 point versions. Definitely understandable that you're new and don't have much to go off yet, we've all been there. Plus my podcast lengths more than make up for any shorter ones here :x. I have a tendency to spend 15+ minutes updating everyone on my personal life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

 

Neat, me too! Just went on a sushi date at Sushi Date for the first time. It was good, but probably next time I'll go for sushi at Go For Sushi. Also sorry for invading your privacy!

 

As for podcast length, I certainly wouldn't sweat it for the 2 point versions. Definitely understandable that you're new and don't have much to go off yet, we've all been there. Plus my podcast lengths more than make up for any shorter ones here :x. I have a tendency to spend 15+ minutes updating everyone on my personal life.

 

You ever been to Ass to Mouth?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Smarch said:

You're from Saskatoon and didn't sign with me in Brampton. Now i double hate you....... ha

No one wants to sign with a GM who needs to give his team complimentary switchblades to visit his hometown. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JardyB10 said:

No one wants to sign with a GM who needs to give his team complimentary switchblades to visit his hometown. :) 

He says, as a drug deal goes on across the street from his house.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JardyB10 said:

No one wants to sign with a GM who needs to give his team complimentary switchblades to visit his hometown. :) 

Times i've been stabbed in Saskatoon - 1

Times I;ve been stabbed anywhere else in North America - 0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Smarch said:

I stabbed him back, but i mean he was like Clark Kent coming out of that phone booth, i had no chance

Well real talk, I hope you weren't seriously injured or have any long-term repercussions (other than hating Saskatoon) as a result. Phone booths can definitely be a dangerous place here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

Well real talk, I hope you weren't seriously injured or have any long-term repercussions (other than hating Saskatoon) as a result. Phone booths can definitely be a dangerous place here.

I don't legit hate Saskatoon, i enjoy going there. I have a scar for life, but that's it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...