[S51] -- (S48) -- RW - Kendrick Cole

Banackock

Helsinki will be filing for compensation, in the form of a draft pick, for the poaching of one of our star players. This was unwarranted and unjust and we are currently in a dog fight for the last playoff spot in the EU conference.

50 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Helsinki will be filing for compensation, in the form of a draft pick, for the poaching of one of our star players. This was unwarranted and unjust and we are currently in a dog fight for the last playoff spot in the EU conference.

go sign some players

1 hour ago, Victor said:

I demand my shutout against Seattle @JardyB10 you cheat

This was my plan the whole time.

I blame whoever the shit made two S51 Contract Threads. And then left them both there afterward instead of merging them. So it's half @Draper's fault, and half @Streetlight's fault. But mostly Draper's. And definitely not at all mine.

25 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

This was my plan the whole time.

I blame whoever the shit made two S51 Contract Threads. And then left them both there afterward instead of merging them. So it's half @Draper's fault, and half @Streetlight's fault. But mostly Draper's. And definitely not at all mine.

I only had powers to lock/unlock and pin/unpin so I did what I could. He should've been on Helsinki's page already anyway; Draper had Calgary's signings taken care of and Cole was signed before they were. :P

Just now, Streetlight said:

I only had powers to lock/unlock and pin/unpin so I did what I could. He should've been on Helsinki's page already anyway; Draper had Calgary's signings taken care of and Cole was signed before they were. :P

That's why I said mostly Draper's. :P

• Will locked this topic