my next player

scoop

Diana Maxwell is very much a bust, and while making the Hall of Fame is still a possibility if I stick with it, I won't be attaining the goals which I had set forth for myself prior to her career. I will likely continue to put 9 TPE per week into her rather than focusing on my second player, but it's actually within the realm of possibility that I'm earning 9 TPE for my second player as well. I don't know yet, we'll see.

As for my second player, while it is a bit tempting to basically try to start over with what I wanted out of Maxwell, I'm not going to do that. I feel like that is a big source of the disappointment I'm feeling, though considering just how bad things are going, I'd be disappointed regardless. Before creating Maxwell was my final decision, I had another idea for a player, and that is what I'll be doing with my second player (who, by the way, will be created in just over a week, as the trade deadline is happening on October 24th).

My second player will be a goalie. I'm not fully committed to a name, yet, but I have in mind what I'm going to do. The name will be a single word, and it will have the number '4' in place of an 'a' somewhere in it. I will likely leave all letters lowercase, but that may also depend on what word I end up going with. I might like the look of capitalizing certain letters in a given word. Here are some of the thoughts I've had so far

mist4ke

r4nger

vagr4nt

t4ylor

If you have any names you would like to suggest, go ahead!

Edited by Streetlight

Is Mistake Ranger Vagrant some Taylor Swift song I h4ven't he4rd?

To stick with the current theme, obviously go with j4rdY.

4s for 4ctu4l suggestions, we've got:

st4nnis

d4vos

l4vos

b4n4n4

gwenstef4ni

b4LLs

m4cHine

M4choM4nR4ndyS4v4ge

R4pist

theR4pist

4ndrew

C4H-3000

4rnold

Of th4t word vomit, my favourite is b4n4n4.

17 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Is Mistake Ranger Vagrant some Taylor Swift song I h4ven't he4rd?

Nah, none of those three actually have anything to do with Taylor Swift. Here are some of the inspirations

mist4ke

• Diana Maxwell's career was a mistake.
  • Creating yet another player is a mistake, as will be the career path I take.
  • My favorite song right now is "Burned is the House" by Alkaline Trio; there is a line that says "You were the first real choice I would make, but we all make mistakes."
  • I was a mistake.

r4nger

• This was my intended name back before Maxwell. At the time, I was really into the song "Lone Ranger" by Rachel Platten
  • The Axem Rangers from Super Mario RPG, as well as the Power Rangers

vagr4nt

• I've been listening to Alkaline Trio a lot over the past few months; three of their albums were released under Vagrant Records
  • Would be somewhat fitting for the type of career that I plan to have, that being one where I move from team to team