Claimed:The ADwyer Agency introduces its 13th player [Reviewed]

FacePuncher

Previous/Current ADwyer Agency Members:

RW Bogdan Podarok - VHL

SG Austin Delgado - SBA

S King Bronko - WFL

SS Austin Dye - SBL

RW Luc-Pierre Lespineau-Lebrunette - GOMHL

MF Climpsey Altidore - EFCL(site is down)

G Richard C. Hocolate - SHL

QB King Bronko - USFL(site is down)

MW D-Money - VFC

SS Austin Dye - TCBL(site is down)

SP Adam Carpenter - TCBL(site is down)

C Sidney Deane - SBA

The ADwyer Agency is very young, but so far it has made its impact on the world with 12 prospects so far. They have been primarily a hockey based agency, with 3 of their remaining 5 prospects being of the sport. Sadly, due to leagues folding, many of these prospects have not gotten off the ground. Besides the fiasco with fighter D-Money, the agency has been one of the highest regarded in sports so far, though there is talk about the agency becoming hockey exclusive.

But anyway, let's get down to the real announcement here, the new player entering the agency that will start play for the Saskatoon Wild of the VHLM after the deadline. We knew a little about him, but not much, so let's look into some info about him.

Picture: 14885.jpg

thats right ladies, he's single

Full Name: SkateFast McChunky

With one of the best names in VHL history, McChunky is going to be at the very least one of the most memorable names in history.

Position: Left Winger

The ADwyer Agency wanted to expand their horizons a little bit, but they didn't want to go way out there. With 2 wingers under their belt already, they decided to make one that lines up on the left side instead of the right. Could McChunky and Podarok one day meet up on the same line together?

He is not a young prospect by any means, but neither was Tim Thomas and look how he turned out! The wear and tear of hockey might be hard on McChunky, as he is planning on playing until the ripe age of 45, but he thinks he is up to the task and the ADwyer Agency is prepared to invest a lot of money in strength and conditioning to help him through his long career

Handedness: Right

because left handed people are lame

Jersey Number: 4

why four? Because that's his favorite order at McDonalds. #4 supersized combo all day, every day.

Height: 5'5"

the smallest possible build for a VHL player, following in the footsteps of all his McChunky athlete ancestors.

Weight: 250 lbs

Now I know 250 seems pretty light, I mean does that really justify the McChunky name? Well, just take this piece of knowledge into account: McChunky has a BMI of 41.6. At his height and age, that puts him listed as "a very high health risk". So there's like a pretty solid chance that McChunky could drop dead from a heart attack while skating out his shift.

Birthplace: Houston, Texas, USA

That's right, this beauty of a hockey player is born in the USA, in statistically the fattest city in America.

6 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Jersey Number: 4

why four? Because that's his favorite order at McDonalds. #4 supersized combo all day, every day.

That's a shame. I guess McChunky and my next player won't get to team together at all.

Review:

I have to agree with TLO, it's all about dem nuggets. So, 0/6 TPE for you.

How long have you been over in the VFL?  I didn't realize you were there, I stuck around through a lot of the struggles then jumped ship when we had to start over for the third time.

Anyway, if you expand on this you can just use it as his rookie profile or whatever it's called. I look forward to seeing if the height/weight matters in the sim or if it's just there for no reason. Any idea what build you're going to go with? Best of luck with him. You should try a defender next time, it's pretty fun actually. Trying to decide what to do in the GOMHL when I retire my goalie and go down as the best goalie of all time over there.

• evrydayimbyfuglien changed the title to The ADwyer Agency introduces its 13th player [Reviewed]
2 hours ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Review:

I have to agree with TLO, it's all about dem nuggets. So, 0/6 TPE for you.

How long have you been over in the VFL?  I didn't realize you were there, I stuck around through a lot of the struggles then jumped ship when we had to start over for the third time.

Anyway, if you expand on this you can just use it as his rookie profile or whatever it's called. I look forward to seeing if the height/weight matters in the sim or if it's just there for no reason. Any idea what build you're going to go with? Best of luck with him. You should try a defender next time, it's pretty fun actually. Trying to decide what to do in the GOMHL when I retire my goalie and go down as the best goalie of all time over there.

You mean the WFL or the VFC? Either way both are dead haha...

I mean I'm not sure what "build" I'm gonna use per say considering it's really easy to just get your guy maxed out, but I'm going to be focusing on strength and skating first.

I already plan on making my next two players defensemen

im just going to keep making goons in the GOMHL that are similar names to actual goons in the NHL. Next player: Scohn Jott.

4 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

You mean the WFL or the VFC? Either way both are dead haha...

I mean I'm not sure what "build" I'm gonna use per say considering it's really easy to just get your guy maxed out, but I'm going to be focusing on strength and skating first.

I already plan on making my next two players defensemen

im just going to keep making goons in the GOMHL that are similar names to actual goons in the NHL. Next player: Scohn Jott.

My bad, I meant VFC.