Idk what to write about

FacePuncher

So let's do a quick rundown of everything that happened to me in the VHL this week:

1. i took initiative like @Phil and @JardyB10 said and decided to take over the VHFL and revive it. I've been going the fantasy league in SHL and GOMHL and it's in this format and it's a lot of fun, so I figured it must be way better for a league I actually give a shit about like the VHL! I think this idea is going to be great, and I am up for the challenge. I'm not going to lie, the reasons weren't totally selfless. I may not get any job pay for this, but the truth is I did it for 2 main reasons: because I wanted to be able to whore as much TPE as possible and love the big chunk a TPE I get from the VHFL, and also I needed an idea to write about for my second player's media spot. But, also, I think this will be good for the site
  2. Me and @evrydayimbyfuglien Had an amazing game the other sim. Podarok scored 4 goals and added an assist, while Rodriguez had 1 goal and 5 assists. So far this pairing of us together has been great for both of us, though I'm not doing very well points-wise currently, that was a big boost and is cementing my role as a pure sniper 
  3. I announced my second player like, just a few minutes ago. Go check uit out!