GM 188: Saskatoon vs. Ottawa

Higgins

20 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

It's weird because we are still keeping a solid 10 point lead on Everton in our conference, but are losing games we really shouldn't

The sim feels really different this year for some reason. I mean I've never had a player with so much TPE underperform in the VHLM. I think the commissioners are tampering with settings to turn this league into boring new age NHL where dump and chase is the norm and skill doesn't matter. #Yesallcommissioners

Edited by Mr. Hickey

15 minutes ago, Mr. Hickey said:

The sim feels really different this year for some reason. I mean I've never had a player with so much TPE underperform in the VHLM. I think the commissioners are tampering with settings to turn this league into boring new age NHL we're dump and chase is the norm and skill doesn't matter. #Yesallcommissioners

As long as we get that bye and dominate the playoffs we good

11 hours ago, Mr. Hickey said:

The sim feels really different this year for some reason. I mean I've never had a player with so much TPE underperform in the VHLM. I think the commissioners are tampering with settings to turn this league into boring new age NHL where dump and chase is the norm and skill doesn't matter. #Yesallcommissioners

In my opinion the whole league is against Saskatoon and trying to break our spirits by doing some shady things with the sim. :(