GM 195: Bratislava vs. Saskatoon

Higgins

11 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

Rescue express is brought to you by @Mr. Power

Judocus Dermaux beats up Fabio Jokinen at 0:20 of 1st period

I guess you are doing better at fighting in GOMHL, @jRuutu  :jordanlaff:

I see what is going on, you targeting the best looking and most talented players and order your players to take them out. I have news for you buddy, I´m going to drop at least 7 of your guys in the next game

4 hours ago, jRuutu said:

I see what is going on, you targeting the best looking and most talented players and orderarrow-10x10.png your players to take them out. I have news for you buddy, I´m going to drop at least 7 of your guys in the next game

The only guy, who is gonna be dropped is you. 7 times. 

58 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Dermaux will beat you up (three times) so bad you'll be injured for 7 weeks. 

He don´t have the courage to come after me for the second time, he knows he will be destroyed.

57 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Who you scarin? It was your first fight and you lost  :lilb:

He did not even fight fairly, only thing he did was wrestle and threw me on ice and then the fight was over. It was not even a fight really, more like wrestling match.

44 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

He did not even fight fairly, only thing he did was wrestle and threw me on ice and then the fight was over. It was not even a fight really, more like wrestling match.

6'1'' 195lbs guy was able to lift and throw you on ice... you're so weak.  :cryhah:

22 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Just like my new fat ass AJ Styles wannabe rapper. But it should be fine. 

And with that post we tied the most replied S50 game. I'm feeling like only Sask and Bratislava can spam much.  Untitled-4.png

We are the spam champions

4 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

We need to spam this shit to death.

Uhm... Let's talk about why the last games with 20 or more posts were in the S48 finals. 0 respecks for VHLM.

No one likes the VHLM Because they don't put effort into it TBH. Like most of the people who I see that say they don't like then VHLM I never see them posting in LRs and such. Like if u put in that effort what do you expect?

plus I'm pretty sure the lack of care about the VHLM is a major reason our retaining of members sucks. It's a problem

7 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

No one likes the VHLM Because they don't put effort into it TBH. Like most of the people who I see that say they don't like then VHLM I never see them posting in LRs and such. Like if u put in that effort what do you expect?

plus I'm pretty sure the lack of care about the VHLM is a major reason our retaining of members sucks. It's a problem

Welp @flyersfan1493 @Toast that's a strong statement from VHLM lover. I have another question then: how much active first gens we have rn? 457, 754, someone else?

And actually I understand users with second, third gen players - they just wanna play in big league ASAP.

6 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Welp @flyersfan1493 @Toast that's a strong statement from VHLM lover. I have another question then: how much active first gens we have rn? 457, 754, someone else?

And actually I understand users with second, third gen players - they just wanna play in big league ASAP.

I believe those are the only ones. Heck, I don't remember another active first gen guy since me

6 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

I believe those are the only ones. Heck, I don't remember another active first gen guy since me

Kissanen. He's not so active like you, but it counts.

S50 had a potential in terms of first gens, but all three newbie first rounders with potential steals are out.

BTW, I had a talk with Bukšs some months ago. He said he can't do PT's all the time, that's why he became inactive. The most shitty thing I forgot to tell him there's auto 6 TPE thing and now I can do nothing since he's only on SHL, cause LSHL died again.

3 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Kissanen. He's not so active like you, but it counts.

S50 had a potential in terms of first gens, but all three newbie first rounders with potential steals are out.

BTW, I had a talk with Bukšs some months ago. He said he can't do PT's all the time, that's why he became inactive. The most shitty thing I forgot to tell him there's auto 6 TPE thing and now I can do nothing since he's only on SHL, cause LSHL died again.

Yeah idk why he left, it was sad. And I think Kissanen was the same year as me