GM 195: Bratislava vs. Saskatoon

Higgins

6 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Yeah, you both are last before these two.

Where are Dangles and Enigmatic? That's a sad lyf shit. And Moscow GM has burn himself out as well.

Idk about Enigmatic, but I know Dangles went through some tough times at work.

fuck Gunner is gone again? Ugh. The VHLM needs to go to 6 teams TBH

1 minute ago, ADwyer87 said:

fuck Gunner is gone again? Ugh. The VHLM needs to go to 6 teams TBH

He was afraid he may go inactive. Welp, he was right.

Cut 2 more teams? Dunno, maybe it will work. But which ones? The first team that comes off to my mind is Moscow: this team suffers a Vasteras curse (besides S45), but the second might be a hard call.

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

Cut 2 more teams? Dunno, maybe it will work. But which ones? The first team that comes off to my mind is Moscow: this team suffers a Vasteras curse (besides S45), but the second might be a hard call.

S45 and almost S46 because of me :D 

22 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Yeah, just seems like there's too many people who don't give a shit about the VHLM that there's always a couple GM spots per year that are essentially empty. Plus, not to mention that last year there were 2 teams that were essentially incative(you and me) so we could probably make due.

I feel like the most important thing is to have active LRs. I think with less teams even the bad squads could have semi-active squads, and the top guys might even have a full squad of 20

3 hours ago, Higgins said:

I like where this thread went

Would've been better if I didn't go to sleep. 

4 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

I feel like the most important thing is to have active LRs. I think with less teams even the bad squads could have semi-active squads, and the top guys might even have a full squad of 20

I'm trying to do something in that way, but it's hard for me to find an interesting topic to make a conversation. Only games, lines, VHLM blah blah blah. I assume it's because I'm not a LR guy at all.

1 hour ago, hedgehog337 said:

Would've been better if I didn't go to sleep. 

I'm trying to do something in that way, but it's hard for me to find an interesting topic to make a conversation. Only games, lines, VHLM blah blah blah. I assume it's because I'm not a LR guy at all.

Yeah a lot of times I feel like I'm talking to myself haha. But actually this year has been much better. Ruutu, Hickey, and the new guys are both active in the LR. Also a lot of people are stupid and don't add to any VHLM discussion :( 

20 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

He poked me in the eyes :(

Oh come on, your excuse is so funny. I saw that one second before poking you spit him on his face, you dirty Finnish duffer. 

1 hour ago, ADwyer87 said:

Also a lot of people are stupid and don't add to any VHLM discussion :( 

Pussy money VHL is all they need. 

Edited by hedgehog337

8 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

Oh come on, your excuse is so funny. I saw that one second before poking you spit him on his face, you dirty Finnish duffer. 

Pussy money VHL is all they need. 

He almost blinded me with his dirty fingers. That was enough for me to lose my balance, then he managed to somehow push me down on ice and jump on top of me. Then the refs came in and stopped everything. 

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

Dirty fingers are enough for 220 lbs guy to lose his balance... :damn: The new level of weakness. 

Its my eyes man. If someone goes after your eyes you better move away and adjust the situation. I could not even see anything for at least 5 minutes after the ´fight´

Just now, jRuutu said:

Its my eyes man. If someone goes after your eyes you better move away and adjust the situation. I could not even see anything for at least 5 minutes after the ´fight´

Ok, we found your main flaw. I'll tell my guys to not wash hands before the next our matchup.

2 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

That is  better option. Much rather get something in my nose than in my eyes

8 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Ok, we will stick our fingers to your nose. 

...and we will close your mouth until you choke out. 

Edited by hedgehog337

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

Ok, forget about your nose, we're gonna pull a Mr.Socko on you. 

latest?cb=20110514114819

He looks scary. 

I must go and try to get some sleep. I might not get any, since Socko is looking pretty disturbing.