Strange Tinder Experiences Thread

Jericho

It's a mixed bag. If you are handsome and/or charming/funny, you'll do okay. But even so possibly not. I'd like to think I'm both, but even if I'm not I don't get nearly as many matches as I should, objectively speaking. I also presume it depends on how big of a centre you live in. I'm in Saskatoon, which is fairly small and I presume shitty.

Anyway, you may or may not meet girls, and you may or may not have successful interactions with them. Don't go in with too high of expectations or anything, and you can't be disappointed. If you have a nice conversation with a girl over text, that's neat. If you happen to meet one and put your P in her V that's neat too. Who cares.

11 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

It's a mixed bag. If you are handsome and/or charming/funny, you'll do okay. But even so possibly not. I'd like to think I'm both, but even if I'm not I don't get nearly as many matches as I should, objectively speaking. I also presume it depends on how big of a centre you live in. I'm in Saskatoon, which is fairly small and I presume shitty.

Anyway, you may or may not meet girls, and you may or may not have successful interactions with them. Don't go in with too high of expectations or anything, and you can't be disappointed. If you have a nice conversation with a girl over text, that's neat. If you happen to meet one and put your P in her V that's neat too. Who cares.

I'm at least charming/funny! Lol

yeah no big expectations, kinda just looking for that bounceback. Probably wouldn't use it anyway, my friends are gonna try and hook me up when I come back from break, just keeping my options open

I've had 0 success on tinder... although I can't say I've really tried. But still. 

I switched to Coffee Meets Bagel and my first like also liked me and we've been on two dates. 

So much better. 

There's nothing strange about this... except for the fact that the girl met me and wasn't immediately repulsed by me. 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Probably is that she can see my face. 

Phil you're handsome as fuck man. You have the face of an angel.

You're like Matt Muir, when I looked into your eyes it's like the first time I heard the Beatles.

#nohomo