2013-2014 NHL Discussion Thread

8Ovechkin8

His game vs. San Jose was an absolute nightmare, and I've heard stories of how he is an adventure of his own end before. I get the feeling that game is the Weber we will see more often than the game he had vs. Phoenix's AHL team.

Still makes more sense having Corrado down in the AHL for several reasons. Hearing stories is like farting, you are going to do it in your lifetime but don't think too much of it.

Still makes more sense having Corrado down in the AHL for several reasons. Hearing stories is like farting, you are going to do it in your lifetime but don't think too much of it.

I get why Corrado was sent down, but he's still better than both Weber and Alberts. It's only a matter of time before he's back with the big club. And that makes zero sense. Habs fans constantly complained about his defensive gaffs. Clearly something was up.

I get why Corrado was sent down, but he's still better than both Weber and Alberts. It's only a matter of time before he's back with the big club. And that makes zero sense. Habs fans constantly complained about his defensive gaffs. Clearly something was up.

I don't listen to other fans until I've seen the guy get comfortable with his team over a 10 games stint. Otherwise you will be the type of guy who picks every experts prediction to win it. A sheep

I didn't see anyone laughing at his injury? Shame on them if they did, it's no joke.

A dude on Twitter posted a photo of him laying on the ground with the #Parrosing (he deleted it) and on Facebook , I looked at the comments on the post from the Leafs' account after the win and everyone was like "Parros is dead haha" "Parros got knocked the fuck out , pussy Hab" and shit like that.

Was really hoping Shinkaruk and Horvat would stick, but oh well. Hunter will probably be ready next season and another trip to the Mem Cup will only do good things for Bo. 

Bo should also get the captaincy this year, so that's a bonus.  Playing 20+ minutes a game in 90+ games will be great for his development.

A dude on Twitter posted a photo of him laying on the ground with the #Parrosing (he deleted it) and on Facebook , I looked at the comments on the post from the Leafs' account after the win and everyone was like "Parros is dead haha" "Parros got knocked the fuck out , pussy Hab" and shit like that.

would of happened if it was the other way around. that just idiots being idiots

Good games last night, hopefully tonight repeats the process. But tomorrow is the big day for all the games, including my Kings! :)

High scoring seems to be the trend