2013-2014 NHL Discussion Thread

8Ovechkin8

Dalpe out, Schroeder in. At least we know Jordan can play, so that'll be an improvement.

Dalpe never did anything wrong, he never stood out either. I would rather have Dalpe in the lineup than Weise in the penalty box giving other teams 2 powerplays a night (all while playing 6 minutes of ice time)

Dalpe never did anything wrong, he never stood out either. I would rather have Dalpe in the lineup than Weise in the penalty box giving other teams 2 powerplays a night (all while playing 6 minutes of ice time)

That line was regularly burned by the opposing team. At least Weise can throw a hit.

Also, I figure 8 games in the bare minimum for Lapierre.

In breaking news that shocks the world, it's all but official that Pronger won't play again. Feel bad for the guy. Not only was his playing career cut a couple years short, but he's still having trouble day to day with things like bright lights and heights.

Kind of karma for all the cheap shots he gave people over his career, that being said no human should go through the pain i'm sure he suffers everyday.

That line was regularly burned by the opposing team. At least Weise can throw a hit.

Also, I figure 8 games in the bare minimum for Lapierre.

Weise can hit? News to me its either a cheapshot or he misses. You need to watch more closely. He is useless. If you think his 6 minutes of ice time and 4 PIM's a game can help us then I'd hate to have you as a coach. Doesnt help he has hands of stone and is braindead. Also when he fights, he loses; it's almost automatic.

Weise can hit? News to me its either a cheapshot or he misses. You need to watch more closely. He is useless. If you think his 6 minutes of ice time and 4 PIM's a game can help us then I'd hate to have you as a coach. Doesnt help he has hands of stone and is braindead. Also when he fights, he loses; it's almost automatic.

Yes, Weise can throw a hit. It may not be often but it's more than Zac Dalpe does. Not sure where that condescension is coming from, I think Weise is garbage but he's less garbage than Dalpe is.

Yes, Weise can throw a hit. It may not be often but it's more than Zac Dalpe does. Not sure where that condescension is coming from, I think Weise is garbage but he's less garbage than Dalpe is.

Keep in mind Dalpe is a center and the more he hits the more out of position he is. I bet you like Alberts too

Wow, you are such a tool.

Well I honestly dont see any intelligence liking a 4th line guy who gets 6 minutes a game and takes 2 penalties per contest. He can't fight, he missed the majority of his hits and has hands of stone. He is exactly the opposite of what he was advertised as. I'd rather see Lain there

I dunno, Buffalo is pretty awful.  :lol:

2 points through 8 games.

2nd worst G/G.

More shots block and missing the net than shots on net this season.

Giroux is MIA.

Just awful.

Only positive from this season is Steve Mason, which sounds really weird to say. Without Mason, most of these games aren't even close.