2013-2014 NHL Discussion Thread

8Ovechkin8

Douglas Murray get fucked. I hate the argument that he shouldn't be suspended because he hasn't before, bullshit. If you want to protect people stop pulling the "no history" excuse again. I have no interest in either team, but I don't like seeing dirty shit like that.

Norris (Outstanding Defenseman): Keith
Art Ross (Regular-Season Scoring Leader): Crosby
Mark Messier Leadership Award: Backes
Selke (Outstanding Defensive Forward): Kopitar or Bergeron
Jack Adams (Coach of the Year): Roy
Calder (Top Rookie): MacK
Jennings (Fewest Goals Allowed - Duo award): Boston Duo
General Manager Award: Armstrong 
Rocket Richard (Most Regular-Season Goals): Ovie
Ted Lindsay (MVP as Voted by Players): Crosby
Masterton (Perseverance and Dedication to Hockey): Harding
King Clancy (Leadership and Humanitarian Contributions): Backes
Lady Byng (Skillful and Gentlemanly Play): O'Reilly
Vezina (Top Goaltender): Rask
Hart (MVP): Crosby

846615877.gif?1396394663

Even when he gets inadvertently hit by an official, this bitch STILL flops. Would've been hysterical if he got called for diving after that, the only way it'd be more perfect.

it really looked like they turned a corner winning what 4 out of 6 games and losing the 7th game in OT. 

Are you... are you serious? Even if the Canucks won out their final 6 games they weren't going to make it. I get being a fan and having hope, but don't be blind.

846615877.gif?1396394663

Even when he gets inadvertently hit by an official, this bitch STILL flops. Would've been hysterical if he got called for diving after that, the only way it'd be more perfect.

How about we watch it in real time as opposed to slow motion? At the speed and force that a linesman should be making that signal, it would fucking hurt to get hit in the face.

How about we watch it in real time as opposed to slow motion? At the speed and force that a linesman should be making that signal, it would fucking hurt to get hit in the face.

Really? Look how the linesman hand stopped when it hit his visor/helmet, that didn't fucking hurt he's a pussy. Guys brake their legs and skate to the bench. Also you telling a Canucks fan not to be blind?

Really? Look how the linesman hand stopped when it hit his visor/helmet, that didn't fucking hurt he's a pussy. Guys brake their legs and skate to the bench. Also you telling a Canucks fan not to be blind?

He caught a combination of face/visor. Even if all he got was the visor, you're going to react to a hand quickly coming towards your face.

And yes, anyone who thought the Canucks would turn it around in the last 10 games and make the playoffs was being blind. Torts checked out over a month ago and the roster is in shambles.

I've been unexpectedly hit in the face without the benefit of a visor and I still didn't flop like I got a James Neal elbow/crosscheck/penis to the face. Regardless, you completely missed the point. The literal instant he is as much as touched, he goes full flop, Dwayne Wade style and flings his head back like he was in a damn car accident. Crosby is a notorious diver/flopper/bitch and this beautiful, beautiful GIF shows us all how much of a second nature the act of flopping is to him.