VHL Twitter Account

Kendrick

If you haven't seen it or heard of it, we do have a Twitter account. It may not be the most effective way of recruiting (I think only 2 people have every claimed to have come from Twitter) but it is a free avenue and only requires minimal effort to keep chatter up. If you have Twitter or want to go create a free account and follow us, we'd love it! Greg had worked it for awhile and done a steady job but busy lives got in the way so I took the reigns over again to see if it helps us. Go Follow Us :

https://twitter.com/Official_VHL

Screen_Shot_2017-04-14_at_10.50.04_AM.pn

Edited by Kendrick

2 hours ago, gregreg said:

Yeah when I got a new phone I couldn't login in again. If you guys see the tweets like them or even retweet :)

I can send you the info if you ever wanted to check back in and tweet as well. I've been steadily increasing the followers and trying to engage with people so they come here and at least check us out.

Twitter Update: (Nov 9th, 2016)

Going to start tracking this in here every week to gain some steam. Twitter has been going steadily and actually I am seeing some positives. Basically every time I log into the vHL, I go and log into Twitter as well. We gain about 20 followers per week. Some of those are spam/bots but they don't matter anyways because they just boost our numbers up for people looking at our Twitter page. If you have Twitter or want to take the 5 minutes to go register and follow us, you are more than welcome too. I could even see about the Commish's rewarding 1 Uncapped TPE for doing so (obviously a one time thing).

I try to target hockey audiences and people from 16-22 years old that tweet about hockey, NHL, EASHL, Be A Pro, HUT and other topics related to our niche. if you want to help me in doing so be sure to go follow and/or talk to me on here about helping out.

I do this for free, but for recruitment to get a steady voice. If you have a gripe about it, nothing is topping you from helping.

@Official_VHL

Quick plug, if you guys go on Twitter. Go Like and Retweet the Pinned tweet on the VHL Twitter profile. The more that gets spread around (because it has our url in it) the better. If not don't ever complain about recruiting. Same people who say our member base stays the same are the same people doing dick all in recruiting. LETS GO!

• 1 month later...

Updated: We went from 666 followers to 777 in about a month and gained a member (who may or may not stick around). We've had some DM's about people asking about the forum as well so we'll see where that ends up. Just trying to branch out and gain some exposure

• 1 month later...
On 03/11/2016 at 10:56 PM, Kendrick said:

I can send you the info if you ever wanted to check back in and tweet as well. I've been steadily increasing the followers and trying to engage with people so they come here and at least check us out.

I can help now if you want 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, if you haven't already or feel like taking the 2 minutes to do so; create an account and follow us.

Update: We are up to 781 followers. Looking to boost our presence even more and gain some potential hockey fans!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Admin
On 3/16/2017 at 6:19 PM, Kendrick said:

@Victor If you come on and see this I just want you to know, thank you. You had a tweet Feb 28th, 2016 that got retweeted 20 times and liked by 296 people. That was huge!

#recruitment worked :idk:

• 3 weeks later...

So recently I started doing something that may pay off. I have sent a friendly message to various Twitter accounts that have a high follower count. I'm asking to see if they would retweet our Tweet (that has our link in it) to gain a bigger audience. We'll see if this pays off.