2013-2014 NFL Discussion Thread

Bills defense is legit but Justin Rogers is the worst cornerback in the league he may be their #4 CB who was forced into a starting role from injuries but my god every TD against the Bills is a long bomb that he gets abused on he is an embarrassment.  On offense Hackett from Syracuse has been an awful play caller so far EJ I don't hate on as he is a rookie and he has done fine so far.  However this no huddle Jim Kelly K-Gun offense that they have EJ running to pick out of 3 plays or so at the line without huddles is stupidly predictable when everyone I'm watching the game with says look they are in the formation for another draw up the middle and you can pick the plays every down is just stupid.  They literally are set up to run a play first down get 5 yards run the exact same play on 2nd down get 3 yards and run the same play a 3rd time in a row same formation and everything then they lose a yard.  Really looking toward the future with this team though EJ, Woods, and Kiko is amazing cant wait for Goodwin to comeback also at WR.

• 2 weeks later...

Randall Cobb possibly gone for the season cause of a dirty hit. Jones injured as well. Gutsy win but fuck we always have the worst injury problems every year

Randall Cobb possibly gone for the season cause of a dirty hit. Jones injured as well. Gutsy win but fuck we always have the worst injury problems every year

I didn't see the hit, but defenders have to hit players in the leg now because they'll get fined for hitting up high. 

Oh I know, it's shitty. It wasn't so much the leg as it seemed he used his helmet to smash Cobb's knee. Basically the QB can stand back in the pocket but as soon as you hit him low the refs throw flags and protect him. Cobb's knee was out and although not illegal it seemed like a very shitty incident because his knee got smashed backwards

• 3 weeks later...

Fuck the bills every week they find a new way to lose they had basically a 500 yard to 200 yard advantage and held KC to 6 actual points.  Bills offense gave KC 14 points and another 3 with an INT near mid field.  If EJ didn't get hurt vs Browns they win that game and if Thad Lewis didn't get hurt last week they would have won this week.  Even with a 3-6 record they have one of the easiest remaining schedules they will probably barely miss playoffs after all this and blew 3 games in the last few minutes.

I just offered another guy in Fantasy this deal: Ray Rice, Matt Ryan, Zach Miller for Lesean McCoy and Greg Olsen. I have Philip Rivers at QB so I don't need to worry there and Ray Rice has less than 250 yards this year and I need to make a push here if I want any chance at winning.

Fuck the bills every week they find a new way to lose they had basically a 500 yard to 200 yard advantage and held KC to 6 actual points.  Bills offense gave KC 14 points and another 3 with an INT near mid field.  If EJ didn't get hurt vs Browns they win that game and if Thad Lewis didn't get hurt last week they would have won this week.  Even with a 3-6 record they have one of the easiest remaining schedules they will probably barely miss playoffs after all this and blew 3 games in the last few minutes.

I wouldn't be too frustrated, you guys have had the worst luck with injuries at the QB position.

Thad Lewis isn't coming back next week either according to a post game interview don't think EJ is ready so either Tuel Time again or we get Matt Flynn as our starter next week vs Pittsburgh.

Thad Lewis isn't coming back next week either according to a post game interview don't think EJ is ready so either Tuel Time again or we get Matt Flynn as our starter next week vs Pittsburgh.

FLYNN LIKES TO WIN