Sign in to follow this  
Victor

Greatest Goaltending Performances in Single Playoff Series

My majestic performance against Team Free Agency has inspired to compile the following spreadsheet and I was pleased with the results:

Spreadsheet!

Criteria:

• better than .930 save %
  • playing against a team of similar, better, or slightly worse quality (getting rid of easy wins against the odd exception like Davos this season)

7 hours ago, Phil said:

For the record the series stats were:

THE MOUNTAIN:

1.58 GAA, 0.950 SV%

THE HOUND:

1.44 GAA, 0.948 SV%

Holy... the hype was real. 

Wow that is unreal. CLEGANEBOWL was everything that was promised right down to the underhound victory that will hopefully arrive in ASOIAF.

This spreadsheet has now been updated for S52-S61. I can see now why @street prefers Skye to DeGrath (that and the impressive 2 Campbell Trophies). Although both of them were unbelievably dreadful in the S56 cup finals.

I'm also not hugely impressed by the most recent crop of goalies or by the concept of the wildcard round. I'll add that in the pile next to the Jake Wylde Trophy.

After teasing us in the semi-final against Seattle, Stopko does get his 5th appearance on the list a PB of .953 against Helsinki. @Bushito

3rd best performance in a final ever, after Daisuke Kanou (obviously) and Remy LeBeau, who was also part of the last team to sweep the finals (also Toronto). Like LeBeau, this probably propelled Stopko from eventual Hall of Famer to first ballot Hall of Famer.