I demand to be a VHLM Free Agent

.sniffuM

3 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

Should've been in the draft imo but at this point, I agree that he should be a free agent.

I wonder what team he would want to sign with :P

I wouldn't say it's a bad thing I want to be on a team with my friends. :P

Just now, .sniffuM said:

I wouldn't say it's a bad thing I want to be on a team with my friends. :P

I would agree, and although I do think you should have been in the draft (which would've likely meant you not end up with your friends), at this point I think putting you in free agency is better than adhering to the random assignment of players.

26 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

I would agree, and although I do think you should have been in the draft (which would've likely meant you not end up with your friends), at this point I think putting you in free agency is better than adhering to the random assignment of players.

this

Just need @Noah!! to join us and we have ourselves the craziest ever team party in VHLM history. :P

But yes Damien should be a FA and I said it in the cast why in the hell did we "random" the players to teams in the VHLM? Some of the inactives I get, but actives? Silly silly. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

jOiFB.gif

I said it was stupid randomly assigning the day I knew I got the commish position. I said free agency off the start, but someone brought up put them in the draft which I also said yes to. 

You seen victor even state the VHLM isn't run by the commishes it's by the BOG/Blue team 

Just now, Smarch said:

I said it was stupid randomly assigning the day I knew I got the commish position. I said free agency off the start, but someone brought up put them in the draft which I also said yes to. 

You seen victor even state the VHLM isn't run by the commishes it's but the BOG/Blue team 

TBF I have been mostly silent on this because it was already formally announced by the Blue Team. But we didn't discuss it in BoG that I can recall. We discussed contraction but never randomly assigning players to teams. That would of been an entire Blue Team decision. It's done now, but I'd say allowing the actives the opportunity to at least free agent is probably reasonable. 

25 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

TBF I have been mostly silent on this because it was already formally announced by the Blue Team. But we didn't discuss it in BoG that I can recall. We discussed contraction but never randomly assigning players to teams. That would of been an entire Blue Team decision. It's done now, but I'd say allowing the actives the opportunity to at least free agent is probably reasonable. 

when do i get a seat in the BOG :P

While I wasn't a fan of the random assignments either, it's done now and we've dicked around enough. If Muffins wants to go to Oslo for some forsaken reason, he can be traded like a normal person.

25 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

While I wasn't a fan of the random assignments either, it's done now and we've dicked around enough. If Muffins wants to go to Oslo for some forsaken reason, he can be traded like a normal person.

This

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

you mean im not special? :(

y u do dis