Next Wave of 2nd players?

Banackock

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Not too many left - so can we just create one? 

Also, let me like, have both my players on my squad.

They'll probably do another lottery thread I assume and then after that you can just make one

and youll have to draft your second player if you want both to be on Seattle

• Admin
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

No decision has been made yet, but you are right there were 20 last off-season and over 30 the one before so we might just open it.

Is that necessary? I think 3 seasons is a sufficient spread.

19 minutes ago, Victor said:

Another lottery to cut 2-3 people.

2 hours ago, Higgins said:

No decision has been made yet, but you are right there were 20 last off-season and over 30 the one before so we might just open it.

That's what I said...

If we open it do we have to wait for the 3 seasons spread? As in I've never had Project Two, but Power is only in his first official season? 

I don't know honestly I still think we should continue to do it via ten members for lottery only. Do you honestly believe we would only be cutting 2-3 people? Should see how many people who are eligible that don't have a Project Two currently that are interested...

• Senior Admin
1 hour ago, Mr. Power said:

If we open it do we have to wait for the 3 seasons spread? As in I've never had Project Two, but Power is only in his first official season? 

Yeah the 3-season spread rule is permanent. 

• Senior Admin
4 minutes ago, Banackock said:

SO I can create a 2nd player now if I wanted to?!

No:

4 hours ago, Higgins said:

Will be decided by the time the S54 draft class opens at the trade deadline.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

I take it your mad at it too? Join the club.

I am. when it was first going to be implemented I was in my 4th season. would have been perfect. My players would just be entering his prime and id create a new one and itd be a perfect cycle. now Muller is going to retire. I create my next player after Muller wait until like S56 or S57 then ill be allowed to create a 2nd player. thanks Obama. 

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

I am. when it was first going to be implemented I was in my 4th season. would have been perfect. My players would just be entering his prime and id create a new one and itd be a perfect cycle. now Muller is going to retire. I create my next player after Muller wait until like S56 or S57 then ill be allowed to create a 2nd player. thanks Obama. 

But you'd normally have to wait 8 seasons, so, it's still quicker? :P 

• Senior Admin
6 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

If I can do it so can you :)