VHL's Christmas Pack 16' Edition

boubabi

• Commissioner

It will be late because I'm going to be away but if you want to add some of mine after Christmas (been busy, sorry) then I can probably send a few bonus ones if you have any requests.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissioner
On 2016-12-28 at 5:04 PM, Kendrick said:

@boubabi I may need the password, but I think I'm doing it wrong regardless haha. It asked for a password before I even unzipped the file?

Same for me. What the fuck gives @boubabi

• 2 months later...

@boubabi I was considering making a VHL come back and thought what better way to do it, then write some media. So I had the idea of celbrating your greatness, with a history of your time here on the site. But I was having issues with my research. Could you please list me all the players you have had during your time here, starting from your first until your current?

:D

2 hours ago, NUCK said:

@boubabi I was considering making a VHL come back and thought what better way to do it, then write some media. So I had the idea of celbrating your greatness, with a history of your time here on the site. But I was having issues with my research. Could you please list me all the players you have had during your time here, starting from your first until your current?

:D

Niklas Lindberg

Lord Karnage

Franchise Cornerstone (my Current player) 

:cheers: 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...