Jump to content

GM 46: New York vs. Seattle


Will
 Share

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Well first real loss of the season for us. Well played Seattle.

Dunno wtf you're talking about this is our third loss. Just because the other two were against teams that we "should've" beat doesn't mean that they weren't real.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Will changed the title to GM 46: New York vs. Seattle
59 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

Dunno wtf you're talking about this is our third loss. Just because the other two were against teams that we "should've" beat doesn't mean that they weren't real.

 

Should of beat wasn't my determining factor. We hilariously out shot Davos and Quebec and their goalies kept them alive and stole games, welcome to the league that happens. We still outplayed them. Where as we were out played here and lost. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr. Power said:

 

Should of beat wasn't my determining factor. We hilariously out shot Davos and Quebec and their goalies kept them alive and stole games, welcome to the league that happens. We still outplayed them. Where as we were out played here and lost. 

Why do you keep saying this shit as if the goalies are not part of the game?

 

"Oh we lost because their goalies played better so it's not a real loss!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr. Power said:

It's important @Streetlight to not stress about the things you can't control. No matter what we do with lines our roster performed good in the DAV Quebec games we lost/were close. This is at least a justifiable story and not just a goalie keeping his team in the game.

If we had performed well against Davos and Quebec we would've scored more than five goals over four games against those trash teams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Come on Street your reading into my use of the word real far too much here. You know what I mean.

 

I can't control when a CPU goalie decides to play out of this world. You run 1000 sims of an elite team vs a trash team with a 200+ TPE goalie and your going to get gamez where the goalie outperforms expectations and shines. The losses I'm concerned about are the ones I may be able to fix, like this one for example. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

Come on Street your reading into my use of the word real far too much here. You know what I mean.

 

I can't control when a CPU goalie decides to play out of this world. You run 1000 sims of an elite team vs a trash team with a 200+ TPE goalie and your going to get gamez where the goalie outperforms expectations and shines. The losses I'm concerned about are the ones I may be able to fix, like this one for example. 

 

Although evidenced by the fact that we outshoot them and beat them 3-1 in one game, and then the out shoot and us and beat us 7-1 in another, it's more likely that both teams are close in terms of actual roster strength and we aren't able to use our depth advantage on them as we are on a team like Toronto nearly as much. Due to that, you get mixed sim results. I'm sure Seattle would of rather had two wins here instead of a loss to us in such decisive fashion as well. You win some, you lose some. Welcome to STHS. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...