GM 47: Helsinki vs. Quebec

Will

4 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Good, tightly contested game there Helsinki!

Jokinen though, more like HOCKEYMAN AM I RIGHT?!

My shots finally starting to go in,  key in this game was your ability to open the bench door right on time, so I did not have to waste energy in trying to climb over the boards.

9 hours ago, jRuutu said:

My shots finally starting to go in,  key in this game was your ability to open the bench door right on time, so I did not have to waste energy in trying to climb over the boards.

Think credit should go to @Frank there for his bench strats; apparently 3 Door, 1 Water, 1 Bench is the OP bench strat line. 

Just now, YEAH!stlemania said:

Think credit should go to @Frank there for his bench strats; apparently 3 Door, 1 Water, 1 Bench is the OP bench strat line. 

Lets not forget your hand speed, 82 is elite level already. The speed you get the door open and close it is just amazing to watch.

2 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Lets not forget your hand speed, 82 is elite level already. The speed you get the door open and close it is just amazing to watch.

Why thank you, my aim is to eventually one day get that to max so I can jack off open doors quicker than anyone else in the league. 

Just now, YEAH!stlemania said:

Why thank you, my aim is to eventually one day get that to max so I can jack off open doors quicker than anyone else in the league. 

Remember to use lotion on your hands, so the skin wont burn off. The friction on 99 hand speed will be a killer.

1 minute ago, jRuutu said:

Remember to use lotion on your hands, so the skin wont burn off. The friction on 99 hand speed will be a killer.

Man, that is a solid idea. I was just gonna grin and bear it and hope no-one noticed the bleeding down my leg, but your suggestion is far better! 

1 minute ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Man, that is a solid idea. I was just gonna grin and bear it and hope no-one noticed the bleeding down my leg, but your suggestion is far better! 

They will see the blood, but also the smell will be quite hard to miss. Like dropping raw tuna to hot stove.

5 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

They will see the blood, but also the smell will be quite hard to miss. Like dropping raw tuna to hot stove.

Well shit.

Any chance you could cover for a brother, punch yourself in the face a few times and just tell em it's yours? 

6 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

I promise to at least try, just need to hope there is not too much blood.

Well, perhaps the best way to think of it is:

- You've helped your team-mate out of a sticky situation, showing strong leadership qualities in the process

- The more you bleed, the more you've helped me out

- The more you help your team-mate out, the more chance of you getting the Grimm Johnson Award

- Celebrate?

7 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Well, perhaps the best way to think of it is:

- You've helped your team-mate out of a sticky situation, showing strong leadership qualities in the process

- The more you bleed, the more you've helped me out

- The more you help your team-mate out, the more chance of you getting the Grimm Johnson Award

- Celebrate?

I will do whatever it takes to help! All this has solved my problem on what I´m going to buy you for Christmas, leather gloves! The grip has to be pretty great while wearing pair of quality leather gloves. 

Edited by jRuutu

4 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

I will do whatever it takes to help! All this has solved my problem on what I´m going to buy you for Christmas, leather gloves! The grip has to be pretty great while wearing pair of quality leather gloves. 

Oh wow thanks, that's a great gift idea!

I'd probably best give you one of them fancy facemasks the soccer players get when they break their nose in case you go overboard with the punching, can't have you skating around in discomfort now!

4 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Oh wow thanks, that's a great gift idea!

I'd probably best give you one of them fancy facemasks the soccer players get when they break their nose in case you go overboard with the punching, can't have you skating around in discomfort now!

I like your gift as well ;) Something like that is a good thing to have in the LR just in case we go for the plan B. 

I must go, but I´ll be back some point tomorrow.  I will also remember you and your hands in my daily prayers.