How are your fantasy handegg teams doing?

scoop

Anyone?

8-5 regular season gives me the #4 seed in playoffs, though I'd be better off in terms of matchups if I had thrown this last week to drop me to #6  but w/e.

I may try to pickup Tyrod Taylor for better match-ups and so I can (as a Vikings fan) fully root against Aaron Rodgers in these coming weeks, other than that I'm just gonna let it ride

rs82Ykb.png

In my dynasty pay league I'm in a 3 way tie for second. First place has clinched the playoffs, 2-4 control their own destiny, and 5-6 are still hanging in there. I'm really nervous, since I talked so much trash about my "3 year plan" and this is year three. I've had both great luck(least Points Against in the league) and terrible luck (had Newton and Palmer go down the same week, LeSean McCoy, Carlos Hyde, and John Brown can't stay healthy, Sims and Anderson out for the year). But I'm hoping we can pull off a W, make it back to the playoffs, and at least win some money(last year I was 3rd and got $65)

my roster:

QB1-Drew Brees

QB2-Cam Newton

RB1-LeSean McCoy

RB2-Carlos Hyde

WR1-Brandin Cooks

WR2-Allen Robinson

TE-Greg Olsen

FLEX1-Matt Forte

FLEX2-Michael Crabree

K-Brandon McManus

DST-Arizona Cardinals

notable bench players:

Carson Palmer

Literally every jets qb

Devontae Booker

Kenny Britt

Mike Wallace

Kenny Stills

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up losing first round of the playoffs by 1.5 points because 1) I played Spencer Ware over Jeremy Hill and 2) I played Julio Jones because I didn't wake up in time to bench him I'm an idiot.

I was up by like 44 points going into Monday night, but the other guy had Tom Brady and two other players who were enough. The guy I lost to is the same guy that I beat a couple years ago in the first round of the playoffs by 0.5 points, so I guess this was his revenge.

In the Semi-Finals with my NFL.com team despite only a 7-6 record. First round of playoffs I tied the guy but because the Commish has the settings set that division leaders get the tiebreaker, I won. Shitty deal for the other guy but I move on. My lineup is horrible too

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

Did you really choose that as your name? Hahahaha. I went with Lacy in the Sky with Diamonds

This is my second year with that name, 2014 my team was Hernandez' Pistol Offense.

5 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

I hope not, because then I have to pick from Carson Palmer or Bryce Petty

Don't.

2/2 this weekend, both in classic MNF thrilling fashion.  My favorite was despite Crowder shitting the bed, my opponent got an amazing game out of Reed :cheers: