Bratislava active FA

hedgehog337

@Tsbagsuph I'll throw Yukon in there as an option for you.

You'll actually be able to make in impact if you join us. It's not that we have a bad roster, but we aren't a team that has a much star power. You would come in as one of our top players, and we're already one of the top teams.

But if you're not going to join us, just don't join Bratislava. :P They've already gotten enough free players.

9 hours ago, Tsbagsuph said:

So, my options are Bratislava or Oslo.  Now's your chance.  I'm 140 characters or less (including the hashtag), why should I play on your team?

Oslo doesn't even needs players, they can't even use their own players properly (like putting them out of lines).

And actually Bratislava leads the league right now and I still can give you >20 minutes of play. #Bestislava

18 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Oslo doesn't even needs players, they can't even use their own players properly (like putting them out of lines).

And actually Bratislava leads the league right now and I still can give you >20 minutes of play. #Bestislava

You wanna talk about using players properly, look no further than Yukon. With our roster, we shouldn't be as close to the top as we are. #Yukon2gud

38 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

a player got used out of sim improperly because new players joined and it fucked up lines. but we are now on a 5 game winning streak and you would push us over the top as a top line winger on a team with the leading goal scorer and point scorer. Oslo would be the best fit for you. Especially if you want a cup. #KendrickReallyDoesEatBagsOfDicks

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

a player got used out of sim improperly because new players joined and it fucked up lines. but we are now on a 5 game winning streak and you would push us over the top as a top line winger on a team with the leading goal scorer and point scorer. Oslo would be the best fit for you. Especially if you want a cup. #KendrickReallyDoesEatBagsOfDicks

Everybody knows Bratislava is gonna win the cup, but can GM put a player out of lines, even if he's 30 TPE? I'm curious, cause I have two 30 TPE guys...

• Smarch locked this topic