I need a few upvotes

Edgar

I think he's just trolling, and I feel stupid for falling for it. Ashamed that he's a Devils fan. (Or just sports the Devils flair)

Well being a Devils fan explains a lot now..... :P

What do people find appealing about Reddit, ugh.

Read through /r/hockey for a day and it raises some interesting discussions and humor. Granted, yes, there's the parts of Reddit that shouldn't be touched upon but if you find a sub that is among your interests, it could be a great place to lurk or take a part in.

What do people find appealing about Reddit, ugh.

When it comes to this stuff, the traffic is what works. However you are right, there isn't anything appealing (certainly look/graphic side) of it. Looks like a low-end 1999 forum.

The best way to enjoy reddit is to stay off of subreddits with lots of subscirbers. As the number of users goes up, the quality of content goes down. I don't subscribe to any of the default subreddits, and my experience is 1. way more enjoyable and 2. less of a time waste.

The best way to enjoy reddit is to stay off of subreddits with lots of subscirbers. As the number of users goes up, the quality of content goes down. I don't subscribe to any of the default subreddits, and my experience is 1. way more enjoyable and 2. less of a time waste.

Basically this. I don't really post much there, but I just lurk r/leagueoflegends, r/3ds, r/(insert game here), and the front page and stuff.

• Admin

Yeah, I guess each subreddit is like a forum on its own. Just don't like being a part of overly busy sites, I'll never join HFBoards or something like that. Even when the SHL goes into spam mode in a few threads that's too much for me (well, was, since I left).