I need a few upvotes

Edgar

We should be wary, and consider the replies to this thread. What happens when other people get curious about this site, then see that as soon as someone posts something questioning an aspect or another from the VHL, people reply and start ripping on him in a thread? That would turn most potential new members off in a heart beat. Calling Kovi47 or whatever his name is a moron in here, or a fuckwit or what have you could potentially harm our chances of gaining new members

Edited by Squinty

We should delete this thread maybe? I don't know

Maybe that's a bit extreme, I don't know either, but while it may be generating traffic right now and gaining us some new members, most people won't like what they see in this thread, and it'll only be downhill from here.

So either that guy is deleting his own posts or they're getting deleted by reddit.

The more that I think about it, didn't we used to have a member named Kozie? Or was that Kuzie?

Kuzie and he is nothing like that prick. Kayl is Marcus Figgarowta-Nahimal and he is a Leafs fan. Really nice guy too. That ain't close to him.

He deleted his cause he apologized for all the stuff he said (pretty ballsy). I went and deleted anything of mine with negative connotation. Everyone should do the same so they don't look silly

He deleted his cause he apologized for all the stuff he said (pretty ballsy). I went and deleted anything of mine with negative connotation. Everyone should do the same so they don't look silly

this thread too?

Why in the world would someone after saying so much shit go an delete their posts? I find that even more disrespectful because it looks just like another lame attempt for us to look bad and look like idiots making passive aggressive posts to pretty much nobody. It makes us come off as bullies.

Yeah that's a little silly. Which is why we should delete our negative posts so we just have a reddit topic about our league with no fights