World Cup GM's + Player Tracker

Will

• Senior Admin

S52 World Cup: General Managers

Welcome all to the Season 52 World Cup festivities!

:can: Team Canada - @Higgins

:usa: Team USA - @Streetlite

:fin: Team Nordic - @Banackock

:uk: Team Western Europe - @boubabi

:euro: Team World - @The Bread Man

:mercs: Team Mercenaries - @hedgehog337

Rosters may now be posted in the respective nation forums using this player tracker that @YEAH!stlemania was kind enough to put together.

Keep an eye out for team postings! 

14 minutes ago, Will said:

Rosters may now be posted in the respective nation forums using this player tracker that @YEAH!stlemania was kind enough to put together.

Just a couple of extra notes for GM's in regards to this:

- Greg Clegane and Max Molholt were posted in red, I presume they will not be allowed to compete as they declared their retirement before the World Cup, but since the process was put together a bit later than usual, I kept them up there just in case admin wanted to leave them in.

- Shawn Gretzky isn't on the tracker as he didn't declare a nation upon creation. @TheLastOlympian07

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

2 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Just a couple of extra notes for GM's in regards to this:

- Greg Clegane and Max Molholt were posted in red, I presume they will not be allowed to compete as they declared their retirement before the World Cup, but since the process was put together a bit later than usual, I kept them up there just in case admin wanted to leave them in.

- Shawn Gretzky isn't on the tracker as he didn't declare a nation upon creation. @TheLastOlympian07

Gretz is canadian

On 2017-01-23 at 6:19 PM, Will said:

:uk: Team Western Europe

EXCUSE ME BUT THERE WAS LITTLE THING CALLED "BREXIT" LAST YEAR AND I FIND THIS NOW POLITICALLY AND GEOGRAPHICALLY INCORRECT AND OFFENSIVE

7 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

EXCUSE ME BUT THERE WAS LITTLE THING CALLED "BREXIT" LAST YEAR AND I FIND THIS NOW POLITICALLY AND GEOGRAPHICALLY INCORRECT AND OFFENSIVE

Excuse me but no one gives a SHIT JARDY!!!!!

19 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

they haven't actually left the EU yet... Britain officially leaves like in 2019, and that date isn't even decided yet.

• Senior Admin
18 minutes ago, Ahma said:

It's actually changed to Nordic (didn't even notice it first :D ), but it's still called Scandinavia in game threads  :(

Thats Higgins fault

I actually planned on switching to Nordic but for some reason I created 7 world cup teams including both Nordic and Scandinavia and I put all the players on Scandinavia before realizing, so I just deleted Nordic.

5 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I mean it's not hard to change their names. I have half a mind to start the season with the NYA called the Poopy Buttholes.

ok I'll send you the file and you can sim

;)

• Senior Admin
5 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I mean it's not hard to change their names. I have half a mind to start the season with the NYA called the Poopy Buttholes.

:yeahthat: