S52 Team Scandinavia Discussion

Banackock

With an average roster and below average goalies, the odds are once against stacked up against us but as proven in the past, we are up to the challenge and are fully willing to overcome large obstacles as a team. Really big year this year as it's @Will final season! Would like to send him out with one hell of a bang - however that may be. One of the greatest players to ever lace it up for this international organization! This years for him :D 

2 hours ago, jRuutu said:

The same thing happened to me in the last tournament, I think. Retired before some deadline or something and could not play at all :o Would be cool if they let veteran players play one more tournament though!

yeah, i remember we talked about that haha.

to be honest, idk why it isnt allowed. World Cup is just a minor fun side thing, i think even @Phil said once that he stopped updating the player pages with the stats for it

And considering the alternative is inactives like Jory Rose, idk what the harm would be

9 hours ago, The Bread Man said:

yeah, i remember we talked about that haha.

to be honest, idk why it isnt allowed. World Cup is just a minor fun side thing, i think even @Phil said once that he stopped updating the player pages with the stats for it

And considering the alternative is inactives like Jory Rose, idk what the harm would be

Yep, higher level tournament is better for everybody. GM´s of the nation do not have to pick the older guys if they don´t want to, but I´m sure some nations could use veteran player here and there instead of a inactive.

8 minutes ago, Streetlite said:

There wasn't really any reason for @Molholt to post his retirement anyway. Too late to "un-retire"? :shrug:

Because I was an auto-retired player, it was just for me to reflect on my career. The post was pointless, so why it comes into play at all is dumb.

1 minute ago, Molholt said:

Because I was an auto-retired player, it was just for me to reflect on my career. The post was pointless, so why it comes into play at all is dumb.

Yeah I know but if you had just waited to post it until later you could be playing in the World Cup

1 hour ago, Streetlite said:

Yeah I know but if you had just waited to post it until later you could be playing in the World Cup

he was auto retired, so really, it shouldn't matter. That rule should only be in affect if they retire prior to their final year.

As stated, he wanted to reflect and such. Post shouldn't really matter. The post imo means he retires THIS season. This is the S52 World Cup.. he is eligible for S52 play @Will

#LetHimPlay

Just now, Streetlite said:

Yeah, I know. That's why there was no reason for him to post his retirement.

I'd still post mine :P Some people may not know and be like wtf. Also to reflect and people notice my career ;) 

18 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Creating solid amount of chances in most of the games, but end up losing :unsure2:

We have out shot them in every game (first sim anyway, dunno if there's a 2nd one yet). However, I think everyone knew that goaltending would be an issue. Nothing against mist4ke, but I mean, 150 TPE against 500-700 TPE players. If we had a goalie, we'd be a decent team.

Just now, Banackock said:

We have out shot them in every game (first sim anyway, dunno if there's a 2nd one yet). However, I think everyone knew that goaltending would be an issue. Nothing against mist4ke, but I mean, 150 TPE against 500-700 TPE players. If we had a goalie, we'd be a decent team.

Yeah, just gotta hope we can start to score from those chances, one more than the other team is enough ^_^ 

• Devise locked this topic