Felipe Rodriguez Position Change: D -> C

evrydayimbyfuglien

11 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Man @The Bread Man is almost as bad as @BMax when it comes to talking shit after a limited number of games in the season. :P Talk to me again when the season is over and we have stats on who actually did what where and how.

Boring.

Who talks shit after the season is over? Ungrateful winners and sore losers that's who. Gotta get that shit in during the season when everything up in the air.

1 hour ago, Mr. Power said:

Man @The Bread Man is almost as bad as @BMax when it comes to talking shit after a limited number of games in the season. :P Talk to me again when the season is over and we have stats on who actually did what where and how.

Where's the fun in that???

43 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

For tracking purposes only.

After 10 games the hits look like this:

Parechkin:  45

Rodriguez: 38   

Unassisted: 16

Maxwell:     16   

Axelsson: 51 

Dortch: 44

;)

On 1/26/2017 at 11:11 PM, The Bread Man said:

Oh please, unassisted is your only two way player here.

I'd just like to go back to this statement and point out that there's a difference between two-way [forward] and power forward.

Just because the VHL uses incorrect terminology doesn't mean you need to as well!

2 hours ago, Streetlite said:

I'd just like to go back to this statement and point out that there's a difference between two-way [forward] and power forward.

Just because the VHL uses incorrect terminology doesn't mean you need to as well!

I would agree with you if I knew the difference lol

4 minutes ago, The Bread Man said:

I would agree with you if I knew the difference lol

I think a guy like Patrick Sharp was considered a two-way forward, at least with Chicago, or like a Pavel Datsyuk. But no one would consider them a power forward. Power forward would be like when Byfuglien was a forward for the 'Hawks. I guess maybe someone like a Iginla would be a Power Forward, too.

5 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

Wait is New York relevant?

19 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

I think a guy like Patrick Sharp was considered a two-way forward, at least with Chicago, or like a Pavel Datsyuk. But no one would consider them a power forward. Power forward would be like when Byfuglien was a forward for the 'Hawks. I guess maybe someone like a Iginla would be a Power Forward, too.

I always assumed that two-way forward was a guy that played good defense and offense, and Power forward was a guy that just played with serious intensity. Then i figured a grinder was like someone who played a very physical offensive hockey and put their body on the line to make plays.

forgive me if im wrong i grew up in a baseball town had no one to tell me about hockey so all my knowledge is self-taught based on context and assumptions haha