New Member, Quick Player Creation Q

jesterx7769

Hi all,

big hockey fan so figured I would give it a try. The only question I have is what kind of players AREN'T  in demand. It seems like you have a lot of freedom in making a player but I don't want to make someone that no one is going to want or be good, ie a big 6'8 250 defensman then it turns out being big stinks as I am not familiar with the simulator. I am assuming there are a lot of playmaking centers so I was thinking either offensive defenseman or power forward

Edited by jesterx7769

There aren't many free goalie spots at the moment so this would probably be the toughest position to create a player for, but other than that you should be fine. Every type of skater should work, be it forward or defenseman, big or small, sniper or power forward... You are free to choose whatever you think will be the most fun for you :)

Welcome.  Hopefully these completely varied answers helped you learn that basically anything you can create is fine.  Goaltender would have indeed been the most challenging, but as long as one's active you'll do fine no matter what.