BCS National Championship Game

Ball

So far, it's looking like the SEC really is the best conference in the NCAA. Auburns defense is looking the best it has all season. Jameis Winston really needs to step it up to make this a game. I still got Auburn winning though. Run game is to good, esspecially with a lead

FSU will catch up. Don't you worry.

O you can't count them out quite yet, don't get me wrong. But if Auburn keeps this up and WInston can't get his shit together, this one will get quite out of hand.

We have produced many of great players. Do you want to hate on them too?

Oh I know that. I'm just say you created Weinke now you must go down! Simmer down

Oh I am simmered alright. Just pumped we fixin to win this.

I would assume thats a way of saying you are hoping to win this? I say that cause I've never heard the term. Might not be a white boy term possibly?

I hate any school that produced some bust that happened or a player I hate. For example, I can't stand Idaho State.

I would assume thats a way of saying you are hoping to win this? I say that cause I've never heard the term. Might not be a white boy term possibly?

I hate any school that produced some bust that happened or a player I hate. For example, I can't stand Idaho State.

How about LSU?

How about LSU?

Can't say I hate them really. Not a school I cheer for though. Russell was a blemish on their behalf though, or more so his own.