Brampton Blades Jerseys

The template is the New York Rangers sweaters.

This is v2.

I plan to have more fun later and change it more.. Also might make alternates.. Take a look and please send me suggestions! Thanks!

Home Sweater:

9f9k.jpg

Away Sweater:

p37l.jpg

Edited by d3vilsfire

Pretty sweet work! Fits quite nice. Only thing I can bring up is I'd change the collar colour on the home jerseys. Can't stand that it's all the same colour lol

Pretty sweet work! Fits quite nice. Only thing I can bring up is I'd change the collar colour on the home jerseys. Can't stand that it's all the same colour lol

Thanks! haha okay, ill keep that in mind on v2!

• 2 weeks later...

The right sleeve numbers on your red jersey is red but the rest are blue. Just wanted to let you know but besides that looks good!

I used to do Jersey Concepts for Graphic PTs for awhile but then stopped. I like your work on the v2s

new york ranger / wash cap mixer

Ya, it turned out to be like that.. I didn't want to have the same color scheme as the Rangers, so i spiced it up

The right sleeve numbers on your red jersey is red but the rest are blue. Just wanted to let you know but besides that looks good!

I used to do Jersey Concepts for Graphic PTs for awhile but then stopped. I like your work on the v2s

I just noticed that.. My bad.. Thanks for pointing that out.. Ya, I'm using them for fan points because I was suggested not to use it as a Graphic TPE… Thanks, I'm doing my best!