Claimed:Rift Pajodcast Episode 67 - Bad News

Devise

http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/34869774/file.html

Jericho and Chris my usual partners in crime join me for what ended up being short by our standards. We discuss recruitment announcement, early sim results and surprises, the few trades we needed to catch up on, shout out some new members, take a look at the S35 HoF inductee's, and give a few shout outs. Business as usual on our end! We also issue a challenge to every single person who responds to this thread. Be warned, because if you follow the rules all is well...but if you don't....well I'll have some bad news! :P

LISTEN IF YOU DARE! 

EDIT - DISCLAMER

The shout outs segments are often filled with a mix of truth, jokes, and sarcasm. While some of what we say may actually be true in the case of a negative shout out the intent of that segment is to give as many people on the forum some credit and acknowledgement for being a contributing member to our forum. At times we may not all agree with each other and what you get shouted out for may in fact be something somebody disagrees with but it is in no way meant to attack anyones character. Part of being on a forum and a community on the internet is the banter, the back and forth between members. Whether that banter be positive, negative, joking or serious. Keep that in mind when listening to that segment. Thank you. 

Edited by Devise22

Jericho, you know more than you claim.

Also, negative shoutouts for new members is not really all that good. Just saying

Edited by Kendrick

Not to stir much drama, but I expected slightly more from a B.O.G. member. Furthermore, half of what you asserted is either untrue or misinformed, and occurred over two years ago. 

Edited by Seth

People really should just stop taking the shoutout segments as us being truthful.

Yes my point though was how is Seth supposed to know that. That's why new members and shit shouldn't be brought into that area. It makes sense when you look at it. otherwise it looks like an excuse to bash someone. I've PM'd Devise about it, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Edited the original post with a disclaimer regarding the shout out segments. I personally want to apologize to any members who were offended by it and hope you can look past it. As the disclaimer indicates and as anyone on the internet should know, a community based atmosphere is always filled with difference of opinion, debating, and at times joking around or even "flame wars". While some of that may happen on the Pajodcast from time to time look on it as more of a positive than a negative. If anything it makes us excited to bring you in as a member of our community. 

Also since everyone fails at the mandatory GIF and I don't want to have to shame myself next week...

uiZ8G.gif

Used it just recently but my reaction to you Devise pronouncing my name:

ylmemrn.gif

You can learn how to pronounce iot correctly here btw ;):

Didn't mind the little Seth rant by the way, if have no idea what happened back then but he isn't really a new member so that argument doesn't really count imho.

Content: 3/3 - Damn Devise, I thought I was a big tipper at 20-25%. 10:30AM? What? The amount of new members joining the site started decreasing at a rapid pace before we joined the new site. Recruitment/retainment has been a problem for a while. The Cologne competing/rebuilding situation is certainly interesting. You missed RAJ! That advanced stats media spot was boss. GUESS WHO LEADS THE LEAGUE IN ASSISTS AS OF THIS POST? I'm ashamed to be the first team to lose to the Wranglers. Just because I grade doesn't mean you can't shout me out. Mandatory gif below.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Yup.

Editing: 1/1 - Music.

Overall: 6/6

1150325_o.gif