*Funny Introduction Thread Title Here*

RandomHero

Well while I wait for my players rights to be sent to a team I might as well introduce myself to the rest of you.

I'm from the most boring place in Canada, Saskatchewan, and I have been a huge hockey fan for many years. My family has cheered for the leafs for many years so It only made sense that I become a Senators fan.

I've never been a part of a league like this but it looks interesting and something different.

Well that's it for now, I'm sure I'll get to know the rest of you as I spend more time here.

Edited by RandomHero

Well while I wait for my players rights to be sent to a team I might as well introduce myself to the rest of you.

I'm from the most boring place in Canada, Saskatchewan, and I have been a huge hockey fan for many years. My family has cheered for the leafs for many years so It only made sense that I become a Senators fan.

I've never been a part of a league like this but it looks interesting and something different.

Well that's it for now, I'm sure I'll get to know the rest of you as I spend more time here.

Believe it or not, they allowed someone from Saskatoon to hold a position of authority in this league. It's pretty much been run like an asylum ever since.

Believe it or not, they allowed someone from Saskatoon to hold a position of authority in this league. It's pretty much been run like an asylum ever since.

Two people from Sask, actually.