RSS Feed

Same error ,message for the client file when trying to send lines.. This really needs to get resolved :)

Not quite, that one actually has a seemingly detailed solution within the error.  This one just straight up "doesn't exist".

I've followed a suggestion by Higgins that may or may not work.  Try again after tonight's sim.

The Client is used by GMs for setting new lines. It's supposed to link to a download, but it doesn't work so it's usually uploaded to the original post in the S36 Regular Season thread.

Is it not available to anyone else just to peruse? I'm trying to find alternatives to the Index right now (because I find it clunky), but if it's off limits then I guess I'll just take my licks.

Map - you're adding a lot to the league already. Keep up the good work, sir.

Hey thanks! :)

I like the vibe of this place so far. I have a feeling I could stick around, which is why I'm scrutinizing things and trying to understand it all. If I can help improve the site you'll let me know, right? And if I get annoying just let me know too.

Of course, improve away. We dont know a lot about lots of things and appreciate the input.

This. Everyone comes from different areas and backgrounds so they may know things we don't. Fire away!

To get the client file we need to add a MIME map, whatever that is.  It's a map though, I'm sure you'd love it. :P

Anywho, to add that, we need to do something like this:

• In system.webServer/handlers:
    • Ensure that the expected handler for the current page is mapped.
    • Pay extra attention to preconditions (for example, runtimeVersion, pipelineMode, bitness) and compare them to the settings for your application pool.
    • Pay extra attention to typographical errors in the expected handler line.
  • Please verify that the feature you are trying to use is installed.
  • Verify that the MIME map is enabled or add the MIME map for the Web site using the command-line tool appcmd.exe.Warning: Ensure that this MIME mapping is needed for your Web server before adding it to the list. Configuration files such as .CONFIG or dynamic scripting pages such as .ASP or .ASPX, should not be downloaded directly and should always be processed through a handler. Other files such as database files or those used to store configuration, like .XML or .MDF, are sometimes used to store configuration information. Determine if clients can download these file types before enabling them.
    1. To set a MIME type, use the following syntax: %SystemRoot%\windows\system32\inetsrv\appcmd set config /section:staticContent /+[fileExtension=string',mimeType='string]
    2. The variable fileExtension string is the file name extension and the variable mimeType string is the file type description.
    3. For example, to add a MIME map for a file which has the extension ".xyz": appcmd set config /section:staticContent /+[fileExtension=.xyz',mimeType='text/plain]
  • Install ASP.NET.

Sadly I don't speak Spanish, so if anyone else has knowledge of these things, perhaps they could take a crack?

I don't speak spanish, but my guess the problem is this:

Physical Path                D:\Hosting\11954584\html\VHL36\VHL36.stc

Seems like whoever uploaded the .stc file may've moved it from that location.

BUT WHAT DO I KNOW I'M JUST A GEOGRAPHER