Rockstar Inc. Already Scouting?

iRockstar

While Mikey Blade is still young, only playing his second major league season, the Rockstar Incorporated scouts have already been out and about to games and seen some major talent that could really shake up the VHL. They made a list of five players who could see an appearance if they continue to develop and show off their skills. Below are their profiles: 

Zack Gagnon Jr.

Position: Goalie

Height: 6'5

Weight: 235lbs

Born In: Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Teuvo Ruutu

Position: Right Defense

Height: 6'6

Weight: 255lbs

Born In: Turku, Finland

Banana Pancakes

Position: Center

Height: 6'3

Weight: 220lbs

Born In: Buffalo, New York

Dmitri Molotov

Position: Goalie

Height: 6'4

Weight: 230lbs

Born In: Moscow, Russia

Antoine Chambers

Position: Left Defense

Height: 6'4

Weight: 226lbs

Born In: Jamaica 

Not to be that guy. However I think you did this during everyone of your players careers. It scared people cause they didn't know if you could go a full 8 seasons with one guy. #motivation

Not to be that guy. However I think you did this during everyone of your players careers. It scared people cause they didn't know if you could go a full 8 seasons with one guy. #motivation

I went 8 with Mjers...and I went 6 with my first guy. I see the concern, but I just love thinking ahead. I'm going all 8 with Blade, no questions asked. I'm dedicated to the league and don't plan on retiring early!

I went 8 with Mjers...and I went 6 with my first guy. I see the concern, but I just love thinking ahead. I'm going all 8 with Blade, no questions asked. I'm dedicated to the league and don't plan on retiring early!

Oh I know you were. It was just a wonder. I mean I for one haven't stuck with guys because of GM'ing at times. Just thought it was funny. If I wasn't leaving, I'd put one out