S53 Trade Deadline + All-Star Week!

JardyB10

Hello VHL!

As much as I hate to interrupt 5 pages of the previous announcement that I'm not going to read, I have a much more important thing to tell you!

In one week will be our seasonly trade deadline! It will take place on Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 8:00 PM EST! Thus, those who wish to create or re-create for the S55 draft class may do so on Monday, February 27, 2017.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Next week will also be our revered All-Star Game! This will be aimed to take place on Friday, March 3, 2017. Regular season games won't be simmed that day, as per new tradition.

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

Starting on the new PT week on Monday, any All-Star (or Top Prospect) Game related Point Task will be worth double points! That's two point tasks for the price of one! WOW!

So get yourself signed up for VHL, and get your points TODAY!

:cheers:

56 minutes ago, Devise said:

1:66:44:906 on the fourth noun of the zarkek m'lord. 

you idiot, Mercury is in retrograde so you have to add 2 quark diamonds to the time.

16 hours ago, Jericho said:

you idiot, Mercury is in retrograde so you have to add 2 quark diamonds to the time.

Damnit I always forget about the parallel caused by mercury retrograde. Normally 2 quark diamonds are only added if the solar totems are in concurrent alignment but as per usual the 6 parallels always mucking it up.