New Toronto Legion GM

Molholt

Unless you're oblivious to how this would work, me retiring my players and having no immediate intention of recreating means I'm abandoning my post as GM. Frankly, the list of people I would trust to inherit the team that I've worked so hard to turn around and led to the league's first ever three-peat, the only thing I've accomplished in the VHL :P 

The list of people I'd want to take over is even smaller, and in the most obvious choice and transition, my linemate and captain for nearly my entire tenure as GM, I'm proud to announce that @DollarAndADream will be taking over the reigns of the Toronto Legion.

@Frankly, the list of people I would trust to inherit the team that I've worked so hard to turn around and led to the league's first ever three-peat, the only thing I've accomplished in the VHL.

Well what about the people you @Frankly trust to inherit the team?

P.S. @Frank confirmed as being the @DollarAndADream multi.

1 hour ago, hedgehog337 said:

Pretty much obvious, but still very well deserved. Gratz!

Not that obvious. I was saying no to all things GMing basically up until this. :lol:

I didn't think I'd have time....but I'm just diving head first into this now because I always prove my own thoughts wrong whenever I question things here.