[S55] LW - Clarence Fong

Smarch

Welcome back @punkhippie

This is where VHLM GMs will offer you a contract for the remainder of the season. 

As the GM of Brampton we would love to offer you a 1 year contract worth $1,000,000. This season we have grown as a team off and on the ice, currently in third place in the VHLM and have almost 9 pages of discussion, which I must say I am most proud of this season. We have a mix of older and newer member that are on the team and help keep things light and active in the locker-room. Hopefully you'll jump on board and enjoy the ride with us this season.

Best of luck moving back into the VHL experience, no matter where you end up I hope you enjoy it!

@JardyB10 @hedgehog337 @Scooter @BobertZ @TheLastOlympian07 @Streetlite

hello @punkhippie, glad to have you back, the Saskatoon Wild would love to have you come join our team. We have a nice core of myself, @Corco and @DollarAndADream. You would go a long way in helping us reach our goal in reaching the finals. As such the Wild would love to have you join and will offer a contract worth 

1 Million for the remainder of the season

On 2017-03-01 at 1:09 AM, punkhippie said:

Thank you for the interest @Smarch and @TheLastOlympian07. However, at this point I will be holding out to see whether the Ottawa Lynx (why not Ice Dogs anymore?!) are interested. @JardyB10

Thanks for the understanding.

I would love to sign all the free agents, but we're capped out for the season. Sorry!

Welcome back though. :cheers:

1 hour ago, punkhippie said:

Can someone tell me how useful salary is to a VHLMer? Because I recall back in S4 or S5 it was close to insignificant.

Several things you could potentially buy:

1. First gen package (despite the name, it only counts when you have no active player (or tpe carryover) in the league (500k for 5 TPE)

2. Media spot upgrade (2 million for 1 bonus TPE on all your media spots)

3. VHL.com Radio upgrade (2 million for 1 bonus TPE on the Fan590's)

5 minutes ago, Green said:

Several things you could potentially buy:

1. First gen package (despite the name, it only counts when you have no active player (or tpe carryover) in the league (500k for 5 TPE)

2. Media spot upgrade (2 million for 1 bonus TPE on all your media spots)

3. VHL.com Radio upgrade (2 million for 1 bonus TPE on the Fan590's)

500k for 5 TPE but $2M for 1? Or does it last for the duration of my player's career?

1 hour ago, punkhippie said:

500k for 5 TPE but $2M for 1? Or does it last for the duration of my player's career?

The 2 million last for a season (so possibly 8 TPE). The 5 TPE is just a bonus to get people started and is only usable once.