Life Advice & Decision Making Help Thread

Squinty

We currently live together but the money thing is he kind of issue, I mean I can suuport her but Its not a stable cheque each week

So factor in that both your salaries have to be able to cover room/board, groceries, travel issues among others. So if it doesn't work now, your job that you are in better lineup where you have a promotion or such to cover the future.

One of the big reasons I got engaged to my fiancé is obviously that I care about her a lot, but also I have stability in my job. (Hell I'm still there despite being injured for a long time). We live together and live quite well with both salaries. I lived with her for a year before getting engaged but I have been with her for 2 years. (She is a Raiders fan though, so I have to work on that).

HALP

currently drunk ish

can't do homeowkr

caught up on every single tv show I follow

do I start a new series now?

Start Law & Order or PM me your address and well go grab some taquitos from 7/11

TOO LATE STARTED HIMYM LOL OWNED

Kendrick you could techncally find the pic I posted of my car, trace that license plate, find my address and come get me if you wanted to

That's illegal. I'd have to have means for doing so.

All you newbs need real advice buy a rental property house that you can both live in and rent to pay for the cost of the house.  Why spend your hard earned money paying someone else's mortgage or giving them income when you can be collecting it.

All you newbs need real advice buy a rental property house that you can both live in and rent to pay for the cost of the house.  Why spend your hard earned money paying someone else's mortgage or giving them income when you can be collecting it.

It's a little different in some areas of the world. Up here it costs a little different.

Powell Street Festival Society?

I was wondering if you'd get it haha

Edit: I didn't realize it but that's actually kind of racist. Sorry.

Edited by Kendrick

WHY TEH FUCK HAVEN'T WE MET YET?

He is scared of you. We should just have a meeting at a bar. That means that no minors can join.

ANCOUVER MEET AT A BAR

PS KENDRICK I AM DRUNK AS FACK COME ARREST PLE PLEASE

Drunk and disorderly. Sounds like my type of perp.

Fresco, I was in a work conference and got out at 1 am in Seattle. You said you were in Portland. Wrong PNW city.