Claimed:The Pajodcast - Joel Jarvi on Steroids

Devise

http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/ZelSfgZd/file.html

1,2,3 of us are all here although we drop to back down a sole just over halfway through. Scheduling is in fact, a propane on propane with the cocaine. 

Anyway we discuss the new GM's, trades, dig a bit back into the open scab of some recent Update Scale change debates, we also have time to discuss how crazy it is that Joel Jarvi COULD break Campbells record, like it's not out of the question. And how it's fucking crazy. Isn't it fucking crazy? @gregreg it's fucking crazy m8. 

Just for @Victor and to tag him in something he'll never listen to anyway.

iucer.jpg

Okay I'm done here, people know the drill tis a fucking point task!

Edited by Devise

Just in case @gregreg wasn't aware, Scotty's record is 190 points, and at time or recording he was on pace for 188. There is a very legit chance we see that record change hands.

Rest of the season is Jarvi Watch 2017!

16 minutes ago, gregreg said:

Yeah I was just checking the math.. Fuck I'm close. Sadly I won't do it but I'll hopefully be in that top 10 

Chris said 2 was also Scotty at 174.

It's not SUPER likely, but we're still on Jarvi Watch for the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, gregreg said:

If Jarvi was staying in Cologne he'd have a better shot but sadly he will be in Helsinki 

I'm not even saying this because I'm worried about Helsinki with Jarvi. Seriously, go for the record. 1. 1 All time in points in a season. GO FUCKING FOR IT! 

8 hours ago, Devise said:

I'm not even saying this because I'm worried about Helsinki with Jarvi. Seriously, go for the record. 1. 1 All time in points in a season. GO FUCKING FOR IT! 

I've been thinking about it. Higgins would cry bloody murder though

7 minutes ago, gregreg said:

I've been thinking about it. Higgins would cry bloody murder though

Fuck Higgins, he's a scrub

23 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

@gregreg id go for it. we havent seen anyone get this close to a record since Michal Wozniak if i remember correctly who had 150 points and you have 130 already 

133, with 22 games remaining. 

Quite literally, as of right now Jarvi produces 2.66 points a game over the 50 he's played. If he continued to produce at that rate the rest of the way he'd finish with 191, one above the record. More importantly Cologne still has tons of games left against weaker competition. If Greg doesn't go for it, travesty, like seriously. Higgins has no chance at a Cup, zero.  I'm saying that even with they get Jarvi that entire roster recognizes that they aren't winning a Cup this year. Maybe with Jarvi they go from the real 5% chance they had to a 10% chance at best. Besides with update scale changes, potential changes coming to player career length and who knows what else this may be the last real chance we ever see.

@gregreg GO FOR IT! 

Listen @Higgins we all know Ilya and Jarvi cap room you have certainly puts you in a position to do some damage to Cologne and possibly even Stockholm. But Seattle or NY wrecks you. Even with a goalie. Your forward depth is nill, and your basically riding Ilya and hoping. When has a team ever done good when their best player is their defender? Never. It's a forward game, and Seattle and NY have you crushed in that department. Like literally crushed. Thousands of TPE crushed. :P Don't ruin a legit shot at seeing fucking history here just so your team loses in 7 to Stockholm instead of 5. It's not worth it. 

Edited by Devise

11 minutes ago, Devise said:

Listen @Higgins we all know Ilya and Jarvi cap room you have certainly puts you in a position to do some damage to Cologne and possibly even Stockholm. But Seattle or NY wrecks you. Even with a goalie. Your forward depth is nill, and your basically riding Ilya and hoping. When has a team ever done good when their best player is their defender? Never. It's a forward game, and Seattle and NY have you crushed in that department. Like literally crushed. Thousands of TPE crushed. :P Don't ruin a legit shot at seeing fucking history here just so your team loses in 7 to Stockholm instead of 5. It's not worth it. 

I wish he was getting a goalie :lol: