Claimed:The Pajodcast - Joel Jarvi on Steroids

Devise

10 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Look, all of these pussies afraid of Helsinki so they are trying to hype up Jarvi.

Nice of you to take a shot at your soon to be teammate. He has earned the hype.

Has nothing to do with you but rather a record no one thought could broken.

15 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Look, all of these pussies afraid of Helsinki so they are trying to hype up Jarvi.

Listen you and @boubabi I'd love to play for Helsinki with Verner. I think that team has a fantastic future ahead of it, and I am in no way trying to discredit the moves you guys have made, or will make. Helsinki is a future Cup winner in the next 3 seasons for sure. For sure. 

But this has nothing to do with Helsinki's limited chances at winning this year, or the debate on how limited those chances are. Scotty Campbells records have stood the test of time for how fucking long in this league? Someone could break Gretzkys fucking record and your saying us encouraging that is trying to throw stones at your team? A team I add is BEHIND Cologne in the standings? Nobody is saying you guys aren't a threat, or the move doesn't make you better. This is about some serious history here. For real. 

5 minutes ago, Devise said:

Listen you and @boubabi I'd love to play for Helsinki with Verner. I think that team has a fantastic future ahead of it, and I am in no way trying to discredit the moves you guys have made, or will make. Helsinki is a future Cup winner in the next 3 seasons for sure. For sure. 

But this has nothing to do with Helsinki's limited chances at winning this year, or the debate on how limited those chances are. Scotty Campbells records have stood the test of time for how fucking long in this league? Someone could break Gretzkys fucking record and your saying us encouraging that is trying to throw stones at your team? A team I add is BEHIND Cologne in the standings? Nobody is saying you guys aren't a threat, or the move doesn't make you better. This is about some serious history here. For real. 

Verner to Helsinki confirmed.

Also I don't think he would get it. I would have him pegged 6-7 points under tbh.

12 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Nice of you to take a shot at your soon to be teammate. He has earned the hype.

Has nothing to do with you but rather a record no one thought could broken.

How is it a shot at my soon to be teammate when I am being realistic. He has earned they hype yes, but I am not buying into the sim engine favoring him. The sim is really fucky.

10 minutes ago, Devise said:

Of course you can cheer for Jarvi to break the records, but you don't need to start sewering Helsinki. You can always cheer, with me, for Jarvi to break the record on the Titans too.

6 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Of course you can cheer for Jarvi to break the records, but you don't need to start sewering Helsinki. You can always cheer, with me, for Jarvi to break the record on the Titans too.

I don't think my hyperbole which was clearly not coming across as some shot could be considered sewering. It's not like I'm stating something that is so extreme of an opinion it's crazy. I'm sure you and your team aren't sitting there in the locker room going "this is the season, make or break." I mean it's your first season since coming out of rebuild here and you guys know your a bit younger. While there is nothing wrong with going and trying to make that move and you are correct he could still do it on the Titans, obviously given how crazy his offensive output has been with Cologne one would argue with the way the sim goes @gregreg may be best to change nothing to get the best results. Obviously that is just a theory, anything could happen with either Cologne or Helsinki. 

Edited by Devise

8 minutes ago, Devise said:

I don't think my hyperbole which was clearly not coming across as some shot could be considered sewering. It's not like I'm stating something that is so extreme of an opinion it's crazy. I'm sure you and your team aren't sitting there in the locker room going "this is the season, make or break." I mean it's your first season since coming out of rebuild here and you guys know your a bit younger. While there is nothing wrong with going and trying to make that move and you are correct he could still do it on the Titans, obviously given how crazy his offensive output has been with Cologne one would argue with the way the sim goes @gregreg may be best to change nothing to get the best results. Obviously that is just a theory, anything could happen with either Cologne or Helsinki. 

BOsZPCS.png

Oh by the way, there's plenty more people here than just me, but you'll find that out during the finals. Also we collectively like to be refereed to as the Titans. <3

21 minutes ago, Higgins said:

BOsZPCS.png

Oh by the way, there's plenty more people here than just me, but you'll find that out during the finals. Also we collectively like to be refereed to as the Titans. <3

Clearly missed the part where that was hyperbole. Come on. I even go on to later list other percentages. I then even went on to call it hyperbole in a later post clarifying. You know the whole "Helsinki has a limited chance at the cup, and the rest of the debate is determining how limited that chance is." Ergo, I don't actually believe it's zero, and I think that was evident. You guys are just itching to throw down post all the early fun shit talking, and now are trying to jump on the equivalent level of bullshitting to try and get a rally going here. I'm not biting. :P

This is and was about Jarvi breaking the record. Helsinki's cup chances have nothing to do with it, and I only brought it into the conversation as a off handed joke. 

1 hour ago, solas said:

#JarviWatch is only a conspiracy to take down Helsinki!

Oh and just because I can throw some more joking shots you guys can take seriously.....

It isn't really called "taking down" to a team third in the Euro. More like kicking you while your down. :cheers: