Claimed:The Pajodcast - Joel Jarvi on Steroids

Devise

26 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

yea i know why would i want to be on a team that has a shit goalie and is below a team with 6 players and 1 active 

Nah you'd rather settle for mediocrity. It's rather adorable though haha :)

29 minutes ago, Devise said:

Oh and just because I can throw some more joking shots you guys can take seriously.....

It isn't really called "taking down" to a team third in the Euro. More like kicking you while your down. :cheers: 

you're*

2 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Like I said, you are on what team again? I can't keep track of scrubs like you.

the classic who are you schtick. you should work on your trash talking game or your actual vhl game, you can be shitty at both while trying to do both. git gud

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

the classic who are you schtick. you should work on your trash talking game or your actual vhl game, you can be shitty at both while trying to do both. git gud

You sound like a knock off Advantage

9 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

You sound like a knock off Advantage

You play like a discount M.T. Power.

Trash talk once you get ahead of TOR G. At this rate Higgins would be better off calling up Chet Manley.

11 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

TBF, that shtick has worked well in some instances. 

However, I'll surrender that in this case the "who the fuck is that" directed at a player of your caliber, with more TPE earned than Trifecta has ever earned with a single player (probablY I'm not going to do the research on it, savage burns just come without fact checking aka the Trump way!) :P 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

As savage as some of these are, look at all these replies. Gotta love that activity! 

i didnt even listen to the podcast yet. although you need a new mic or need to be louder i need to turn my volume up to hear you then whenever fucking @Advantage comes in my ears get murdered 

2 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i didnt even listen to the podcast yet. although you need a new mic or need to be louder i need to turn my volume up to hear you then whenever fucking @Advantage comes in my ears get murdered 

Yeah I have to mess with the sliders. 

9 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Helsinki still has a team? I thought they were defunct since I led them to their championship years ago.

raw

Kendrick with the sick burn....almost...outta...nowhere....

tumblr_ndgaa3uU071r3gb3zo2_400.gif

26 minutes ago, Jericho said:

You play like a discount M.T. Power.

Trash talk once you get ahead of TOR G. At this rate Higgins would be better off calling up Chet Manley.

LMAO who? WTF is a MT power? Oh that scrub in net for New York? Yeah he is a joke ;)

25 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Mediocrity? His teams in first and your chasing.

LMAO the choke will come soon enough, just wait til the playoffs.

25 minutes ago, Devise said:

TBF, that shtick has worked well in some instances. 

However, I'll surrender that in this case the "who the fuck is that" directed at a player of your caliber, with more TPE earned than Trifecta has ever earned with a single player (probablY I'm not going to do the research on it, savage burns just come without fact checking aka the Trump way!) :P 

And how many times has he gone inactive on players with under 100 TPE? Around 6, 7, 10, 14? Just spitballing but the number may in fact be higher. Plus his player couldn't even hold either of my two best players jocks.

15 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Helsinki still has a team? I thought they were defunct since I led them to their championship years ago.

raw

So now you are discrediting @Will when he lead Helsinki to the repeat of S45-S46. LMAO must be you try to forget when you couldn't make it past them.