Claimed:The Pajodcast - Joel Jarvi on Steroids

Devise

2 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

And how many times has he gone inactive on players with under 100 TPE? Around 6, 7, 10, 14? Just spitballing but the number may in fact be higher. Plus his player couldn't even hold either of my two best players jocks.

You'd have to have two players that would be considered "best" in any universe first.

Just now, Kendrick said:

You'd have to have two players that would be considered "best" in any universe first.

Well considering all my other players are shit, they are my best. Seriously do you not read at all or do you just try to pull shit out of your ass?

1 minute ago, Da Trifecta said:

So now you are discrediting @Will when he lead Helsinki to the repeat of S45-S46. LMAO must be you try to forget when you couldn't make it past them.

No I just don't mention blue team wins cause they all are tainted anyways. If I recall my player was on his way to the HOF career he had, where was your HOF bid?

1 minute ago, Da Trifecta said:

Well considering all my other players are shit, they are my best. Seriously do you not read at all or do you just try to pull shit out of your ass?

Oh I read, but clearly it went over your head.

Just now, Kendrick said:

No I just don't mention blue team wins cause they all are tainted anyways. If I recall my player was on his way to the HOF career he had, where was your HOF bid?

Sorry not everyone of us are TPE whores and have lives. Oh and not everyone of us have been here 13 years of our life. I had a HoF player ready. Just decided I wanted to do something new. It does get boring winning all the time. Something you wouldn't really know much of.

Just now, Kendrick said:

Oh I read, but clearly it went over your head.

I highly doubt you did but that's alright. I will let it slide.

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

Sorry not everyone of us are TPE whores and have lives. Oh and not everyone of us have been here 13 years of our life. I had a HoF player ready. Just decided I wanted to do something new. It does get boring winning all the time. Something you wouldn't really know much of.

13 years? The league isn't even 10 years old yet though...#GradeSchoolMath

How wouldn't I know much about it? That comical considering you've never created a single HOF player. I don't even know why you trash talk so much for someone who shows up on the VHLSC draft rankings every 2nd season because he can never build a player good enough to climb from the VHLM. Still want to discuss winning?

I highly doubt you did but that's alright. I will let it slide.

This isn't even fair. You clearly didn't understand the joke and now passing it off. Nice

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

13 years? The league isn't even 10 years old yet though...#GradeSchoolMath

How wouldn't I know much about it? That comical considering you've never created a single HOF player. I don't even know why you trash talk so much for someone who shows up on the VHLSC draft rankings every 2nd season because he can never build a player good enough to climb from the VHLM. Still want to discuss winning?

This isn't even fair. You clearly didn't understand the joke and now passing it off. Nice

Grade school math? How long did it take you to think of that one? Also it's called Making a point you have been here a lot longer and shit. As for your old "show up in in the VHLSC every 2nd season, why am I not in this one? Please humor me on that one. As for never created a single HOF player, my goalie was well on his way to becoming one. I made the mistake of retiring early and it bit me in the ass. Therefore I am righting a wrong with this goalie.

1 minute ago, Devise said:

His name is Moon because he lives under a rock up there ignorant of everything yet still throws asteroids like he's relevant. 

MT Power? I am so confused. Is that code for something or just throwing things together like this "pajodcast" thing?

Grade school math? How long did it take you to think of that one? Also it's called Making a point you have been here a lot longer and shit. As for your old "show up in in the VHLSC every 2nd season, why am I not in this one? Please humor me on that one. As for never created a single HOF player, my goalie was well on his way to becoming one. I made the mistake of retiring early and it bit me in the ass. Therefore I am righting a wrong with this goalie.

Took like 10 seconds to be honest, it seems your counting skills got through the United States public education system somehow. You're not in this seasons because it's the 2nd season. Do you want me to do the counting for you on that as well? That's all fine and dandy but you seem to make that statement every time you have a new player. "I'm going to keep this one going and do some damage", it always seems to come up short or you get bored. So until you don't get bored, might be best to leave the trash talking alone for awhile. Otherwise you can't really have any cards over anyone else.

42 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

LMAO who? WTF is a MT power? Oh that scrub in net for New York? Yeah he is a joke ;)

That scrub in net for New York is better than you are. You literally have worse stats than TOR G.

Man I know you guys don't teach history very well, but I figured you'd at least be able to do basic arithmetic. U.S. education system really showing its shortcomings here.

It's easy to say "X player sucks my player is better" when you make an argument based off nothing, but do a little work with stats before you try that. You are statistically the worst goalie in the league, including the CPU goalie Toronto plays. You are the reason your team is in 3rd in the conference instead of second. If Helsinki could trade for TOR G they probably should. He's literally better than you.

3 minutes ago, Jericho said:

That scrub in net for New York is better than you are. You literally have worse stats than TOR G.

Man I know you guys don't teach history very well, but I figured you'd at least be able to do basic arithmetic. U.S. education system really showing its shortcomings here.

It's easy to say "X player sucks my player is better" when you make an argument based off nothing, but do a little work with stats before you try that. You are statistically the worst goalie in the league, including the CPU goalie Toronto plays. You are the reason your team is in 3rd in the conference instead of second. If Helsinki could trade for TOR G they probably should. He's literally better than you.

I'd love to play for @DollarAndADream. Quality member and I bet he would be a great GM as well as my current one @Higgins is. So I take it as a compliment.

I'd love to play for @DollarAndADream. Quality member and I bet he would be a great GM as well as my current one @Higgins is. So I take it as a compliment.

Well considering the quality of GMs has absolutely no relation to my post I can't see how you'd consider it a compliment. I agree, both are cool dudes, but in this scenerio DAAD shouldn't trade his CPU goalie away because you're a worse performer than he is.

You seem to have a lot of trouble following threads of conversation, have you considered switching into the special education program? They'll give you your own bus!

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

Well considering the quality of GMs has absolutely no relation to my post I can't see how you'd consider it a compliment. I agree, both are cool dudes, but in this scenerio DAAD shouldn't trade his CPU goalie away because you're a worse performer than he is.

You seem to have a lot of trouble following threads of conversation, have you considered switching into the special education program? They'll give you your own bus!

Maybe I can get them to come by and pick you up. We can have a party :)

Maybe I can get them to come by and pick you up. We can have a party :)

There wouldn't be room, they tend to be a lot shorter than most busses.

1 hour ago, Da Trifecta said:

LMAO who? WTF is a MT power? Oh that scrub in net for New York? Yeah he is a joke ;)

LMAO the choke will come soon enough, just wait til the playoffs.

And how many times has he gone inactive on players with under 100 TPE? Around 6, 7, 10, 14? Just spitballing but the number may in fact be higher. Plus his player couldn't even hold either of my two best players jocks.

ive had 1 player not reach 100 tpe, 2 reach 100 and the rest have all been 300+ with the most recent one getting to 900 or going too. Muller > all your players. pls be a better troll its not even fun when we all completely own you all the time.