Claimed:The Pajodcast - Joel Jarvi on Steroids

Devise

1 hour ago, stevo said:

DT, you're really digging yourself a hole here...

LMAO how? Because I care about the success of my team?

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

Yeah it's no wonder Boubs will book it after his rookie contract, good luck acquiring free agents with a trash talking goalie who hasn't shown any sort of progression with his players beyond the 2-3 season stage.

Yeah good luck believing that one.

6 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

because his first response didnt call for it 

"Look, all of these pussies afraid of Helsinki so they are trying to hype up Jarvi."

Various people implying Helsinki has no chance to win anything and then trying to convince greg to go back on our trade agreement started it all anyways.

1 minute ago, Higgins said:

Various people implying Helsinki has no chance to win anything and then trying to convince greg to go back on our trade agreement started it all anyways.

Yes your right. We were legitimately saying Helsinki had zero chance at winning (I already debunked your fail ass attempt at grabbing one line of hyperbole from my post and trying to say I meant it) and that we wanted Greg to completely reneg. I mean that is all this thread is right. It has nothing to do with us jokingly trying to get Greg to recognize how close he is at a crazy record and fueling it. 

Like seriously you guys took one off hand joke ass remark and ran the whole thread with it. Don't pretend like we started it. I diffused that shit almost immediately and went on to even contradict Kendricks post by talking about how much I, the person who first started the fake daggers your claiming were thrown, would love to come to Helsinki with my next player. 

I'll take the heat for throwing some fun hyperbole in the first post, but Trifecta responding has nothing to do with that. It's because his ego doesn't let him not get in the last word. Right, wrong, doesn't matter. He baited himself in the majority of this thread as far as I'm concerned. The Helsinki aspect of the first few pages is pretty much meaningless, and everyone can recognize that. It was about Jarvi period. 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Yes your right. We were legitimately saying Helsinki had zero chance at winning (I already debunked your fail ass attempt at grabbing one line of hyperbole from my post and trying to say I meant it) and that we wanted Greg to completely reneg. I mean that is all this thread is right. It has nothing to do with us jokingly trying to get Greg to recognize how close he is at a crazy record and fueling it. 

Like seriously you guys took one off hand joke ass remark and ran the whole thread with it. Don't pretend like we started it. I diffused that shit almost immediately and went on to even contradict Kendricks post by talking about how much I, the person who first started the fake daggers your claiming were thrown, would love to come to Helsinki with my next player. 

I'll take the heat for throwing some fun hyperbole in the first post, but Trifecta responding has nothing to do with that. It's because his ego doesn't let him not get in the last word. Right, wrong, doesn't matter. He baited himself in the majority of this thread as far as I'm concerned. The Helsinki aspect of the first few pages is pretty much meaningless, and everyone can recognize that. It was about Jarvi period. 

Ok...? my quoted posts are direct responses. I've got no problem with you or TLO or anyone else, until Kendrick threw that random barb at the end, which is why I quote responded directly to him and what he said.

1 minute ago, Higgins said:

Ok...? my quoted posts are direct responses. I've got no problem with you or TLO or anyone else, until Kendrick threw that random barb at the end, which is why I quote responded directly to him and what he said.

except i have a problem with you higginpuffs. come at me in minot or saskatchewan i couldnt remember which one it was but come at me bro

59 minutes ago, Higgins said:

What are you talking about. There are at least 3 people in this thread trying to bait DT into a response. You come in here guns a blazing and don't expect any response? Take a look in the mirror.

So what you are saying is your own player doesn't have the intelligence to refrain from his horrible trash talking? Aka no self restraint.

43 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Your own player comes in and calls people "pussies"

You claim he was baited into the conversation

/Thread.

I mean it's just that easy.

4 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Why does everyone always take DTs comments into their own hands anyways? It's just a comment, and you see them all the time. Just read them over and move on to the next one. Who cares if he's talking shit?

180qgp.jpg

10 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Why does everyone always take DTs comments into their own hands anyways? It's just a comment, and you see them all the time. Just read them over and move on to the next one. Who cares if he's talking shit?

I'm pretty easy on him considering he wanted me dead last year (even though he probably has forgotten it by now)

11 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

For the same reason I don't like having an insane homeless guy yelling obscenities at me as I go to work every day. It's his right to have free speech, but it's also our right to tell him to eat dicks.