[S55] RW - Colter Knights

Smarch

@CK_Nights

Welcome to the VHL, this is where you'll recieve contract offers from VHLM GMs for the remainder of the season

As the GM of the Brampton Blades, we are more than pleased to offer you a contract for the remainder of the season worth $1,000,000. We are currently one point behind third place in the VHLM and are surly one of the top three teams going for the cup this season. We have a mix of very established veteran members and some kick-ass new members on the roster and hope you wanna join in on the 9 pages of discussion we have going.

No matter where you end up I obviously hope you'll enjoy you're time here and make a awesome hockey dude

1 hour ago, Smarch said:

@CK_Nights

Welcome to the VHL, this is where you'll recieve contract offers from VHLM GMs for the remainder of the season

As the GM of the Brampton Blades, we are more than pleased to offer you a contract for the remainder of the season worth $1,000,000. We are currently one point behind third place in the VHLM and are surly one of the top three teams going for the cup this season. We have a mix of very established veteran members and some kick-ass new members on the roster and hope you wanna join in on the 9 pages of discussion we have going.

No matter where you end up I obviously hope you'll enjoy you're time here and make a awesome hockey dude

It looks as if your team is full though. I may wait a day and see if there's any more interest then make a decision either way.

30 minutes ago, CK_Nights said:

It looks as if your team is full though. I may wait a day and see if there's any more interest then make a decision either way.

You have to wait 12 hours regardless.  I should have said that I apologize. Good luck!

23 hours ago, CK_Nights said:

What can I do with the money either way?

16 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

And it will go in your Player Store wallet for any future purchases when you make bigger monies.

I can't offer you a contract sadly because I'm capped out on noobs. But good luck with any of these other shmucks! :cheers: