HC Hirings

d3vilsfire

Welcome to Washington Mr. Gruden. You will find the toughest part of this job is the guy who is your boss. If you shove him into a closet, lock it, and throw away the key, then you should be relatively successful.

Please do as good of a job as Shanny two seasons ago.. Im looking forwards to next season and how you turn out..

Anyway, at least one fan of Skins Nation is behind you.

Welcome to Washington Mr. Gruden. You will find the toughest part of this job is the guy who is your boss. If you shove him into a closet, lock it, and throw away the key, then you should be relatively successful.

Please do as good of a job as Shanny two seasons ago.. Im looking forwards to next season and how you turn out..

Anyway, at least one fan of Skins Nation is behind you.

Let me just say, as a Cowboys fan, I LOVE the hire as well. The more personalities to conflict in DC, the better, I say.

I've also wanted Zimmer to get a head job for a while, he deserves it. Wouldn't mind if he ended up in Minnesota at all, think he'd fit well there.

I've also wanted Zimmer to get a head job for a while, he deserves it. Wouldn't mind if he ended up in Minnesota at all, think he'd fit well there.

I would love if Zimmer came home, but I doubt it since Garrett can do anything and not get fired. Although if the Bengals finally sack Marvin Lewis, that job is his.

The Browns head coaching job is radioactive, as it should be. Who the hell fires a coach after one season, unless they win no games? The aforementioned franchise is ran by three morons. 

This.

My favorite head coach hire so far is probably Lovie Smith, not just because of him but the great staff he brought with him too.

Yeah he walks into an ideal situation defensively with room to grow and a nice draft pick to start the new regime.

Is Gase to the Browns looking likely?

I've heard people close to him are telling him to not take it. If Gase is smart, he'll wait for a different opportunity, since he'll definitely get one, imo.

The Browns head coaching job is radioactive, as it should be. Who the hell fires a coach after one season, unless they win no games? The aforementioned franchise is ran by three morons. 

Solid NFL Network reference  B)