RIG/SEA; S53

hedgehog337

• Future conditions of ANY kind are not allowed to be dealt. If any move is made in the future to undermine this rule, the trade can be overruled at the commissioner's discretion. This includes trades with a condition which blatantly bypasses the draft pick trading laws outlines in section 6.3

1 minute ago, gregreg said:
  • Future conditions of ANY kind are not allowed to be dealt. If any move is made in the future to undermine this rule, the trade can be overruled at the commissioner's discretion. This includes trades with a condition which blatantly bypasses the draft pick trading laws outlines in section 6.3

Just read it. Correcting it as we speak, oi.

3 minutes ago, gregreg said:

get em greg greg 

Wait...for a third? I thought when I first glanced at this you two fucking knew what you were doing and it was at least a 2nd or some pick that had enough value to constitute a real fucking trade. 

:smh: 

And here I was all excited to have Hedgehog as VHL GM.... @Corco 2.0 on our hands here ladies and gents? It's time to acquire all the thirds! 

:cig:

8 hours ago, Devise said:

Wait...for a third? I thought when I first glanced at this you two fucking knew what you were doing and it was at least a 2nd or some pick that had enough value to constitute a real fucking trade. 

:smh: 

And here I was all excited to have Hedgehog as VHL GM.... @Corco 2.0 on our hands here ladies and gents? It's time to acquire all the thirds! 

Sad lyf. Not only I have the reading issues, I'm also tend to panic when something goes wrong. Shit happens. 

Mistakes made by hedgehog337 only in one day:

1. Fucking up the inactive free agent bids;

2. SEA/RIG trade.