WEEK 4 RESULTS

TheLastOlympian07

1 correct answer = 1 capped TPE + 1 point on S50 leaderboard
2 correct answers = 1 capped TPE + 2 points on S50 leaderboard

Answers due XXXXX

REMINDER: No question ever asked in VHL Trivia requires the use of season indexes.

1a.  Four Mexico-born players have been drafted into the VHL. Who was drafted highest and who was drafted lowest? - Felipe Rodriquez (3rd Overall), Gunzerker Salvador (30th Overall)
1b. Who were the finalist in the first ever graphics rank? - Boubabi Frank and Mr.Baller (lots of different answers but after searching this was the one)

2a. Who are the only 2 people to register over 300 shots blocked in a season? - Tyler Owen & Andrew Ferrin
2b. Who were the finalist in the first ever graphics rank?

3a. Only three Hall of Fame players were born in Africa. Name Two - Alex Gegeny, Lord Karnage or Bismark Koenig
3b. Who were the finalist in the first ever graphics rank?

BONUS: Give me a question to use in the future and when it's used you'll get 1 uncapped TPE

TPE for Questions

@evrydayimbyfuglien

@boubabi

@Kendrick

@solas

TPE for answers

@Beketov

@gorlab

@solas

@Smarch

@Velevra

@Kendrick

@Higgins

@Da Trifecta

@Corco

@boubabi

@evrydayimbyfuglien

@Tylar

@Streetlite

• Commissioner

For the record on question B: hat was definitely NOT the first GFX rankings as we were discussing a previous one during the planning for it. However as far as I can tell the previous one was held on an old board which goes against the general rules of trivia.

On March 6, 2017 at 9:38 AM, Beketov said:

For the record on question B: hat was definitely NOT the first GFX rankings as we were discussing a previous one during the planning for it. However as far as I can tell the previous one was held on an old board which goes against the general rules of trivia.

Speaking about the old board why didn't the stuff from the z11.invisionfree.com/VHL get ported over?

• Commissioner
42 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Speaking about the old board why didn't the stuff from the z11.invisionfree.com/VHL get ported over?

It did...sorta.

This is actually our third board. We went to a Simple Machines one after the IF one but then we got hit with a DDOS attack and they kinda locked us out. We got some stuff from it but not everything. Over the course of the two moves we lost some things.

13 minutes ago, Beketov said:

It did...sorta.

This is actually our third board. We went to a Simple Machines one after the IF one but then we got hit with a DDOS attack and they kinda locked us out. We got some stuff from it but not everything. Over the course of the two moves we lost some things.

Oh... Heck of a lot of stuff from the early seasons are gone. Was trying to find some info for a MS last week...

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Oh... Heck of a lot of stuff from the early seasons are gone. Was trying to find some info for a MS last week...

Check with @Streetlite. If anyone will have random old stats it would be him.

14 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Check with @Streetlite. If anyone will have random old stats it would be him.

Nah I doubt he would have the stuff I was looking for. One of the things I wanted to see was how Anderson made out haha. All I remember was him dominating with Tyler Vassell for Ottawa, and he finally made the VHL because I remember being part of the NY Shortbus era.

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Nah I doubt he would have the stuff I was looking for. One of the things I wanted to see was how Anderson made out haha. All I remember was him dominating with Tyler Vassell for Ottawa, and he finally made the VHL because I remember being part of the NY Shortbus era.

That should have the stats for every player on it.