Game of Thrones

Victor

You mean Season 5 and a bit of Season 4.

If only GoT had so many seasons...

Just wait til after season 4. :P BB's height was better (as was Boardwalk Empire's, but too many people are blind to the show), but it took BB longer to reach that height. Through 3 seasons, the only show I'd call better than GoT is Boardwalk Empire.

Edited by Muffins

• Admin

Just wait til after season 4. :P BB's height was better (as was Boardwalk Empire's, but too many people are blind to the show), but it took BB longer to reach that height. Through 3 seasons, the only show I'd call better than GoT is Boardwalk Empire.

Exactly my point. I meant, but didn't really say it well, that Game of Thrones is at least equal to Breaking Bad's peak and Game of Thrones isn't even in its peak.

Breaking Bad's climax and character development is simply second to none. It also accomplished what few shows do, and offers a satisfying finale with no plot holes. 

• Admin

Breaking Bad's climax and character development is simply second to none. It also accomplished what few shows do, and offers a satisfying finale with no plot holes.

Well, let's wait for the climax then shall we?

And character development in Game of Thrones is pretty impressive.

Well, let's wait for the climax then shall we?

And character development in Game of Thrones is pretty impressive.

Fair point, but do we have any idea when the climax will begin? I just can't imagine GOT having an episode like Ozymandias. 

And I love Boardwalk Empire, but whoever thinks it's on par with Breaking Bad is smoking some good stuff.  :P

Breaking Bad is great but nothing will beat Boardwalk Empire season 3. It's easily the most visually impressive show of all time and the storytelling pacing and character development is unreal. Sure, Breaking Bad is more thrilling, but Boardwalk Empire's patient approach to characterization has changed the way I view television shows as a whole. To me, it's the perfect show.