Game of Thrones

Victor

For those who read books 4 and 5, what do you think about this?

http://boiledleather.com/post/25902554148/a-new-reader-friendly-combined-reading-order-for-a

I would have to reread, but I would just be worried that Martin would reference something in 5 that he put in once he split the books. I'd want to read testimonials from people who tried it before I did.

Might help though, because 4 is easily my least favorite.

It's an interesting concept, but I'd rather just read it in the order the author set it.  That's like watching Star Wars from I-VI*.  Fuck that noise.

Also I don't understand all the hate on AFFC.  I loved it as much as any of the others.

*I've never actually watched Star Wars in any order.

• 1 month later...

One week.  ONE WEEK!  THAT'S ONLY HOW LONG WE'LL BE WAITING AFTER EACH NEW EPISODE NOW!  THERE'S ONLY 10 ONE WEEK WAITS LEFT HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

ONE WEEK IS STILL TOO LONG TO WAIT JUST LIKE IT IS BETWEEN EPISODES THEY MUST FEED US MOAR

This season of GOT is going to show the walking dead you don't have to wait till the last episode for awesome stuff to happen.

> Implies awesome stuff happened on the last episode of the Walking Dead.

I'm just kidding, that almost mass rape scene was actually pretty awesome.

> Implies awesome stuff happened on the last episode of the Walking Dead.

I'm just kidding, that almost mass rape scene was actually pretty awesome.

IMO, Scott Gimple has successfully turned the show around and that entire episode was basically riffing off the books. The attempted rape scene was almost identical from the comics (with Michonne/Daryl subbing in for Abraham) and was one of the best scenes in the entire series. Terminus has the potential to be way crazier than the Hunters were too.